z

Young Writers Society

Soul's Blight [OOC]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:31 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

so I'm nexttt. Mine might take awhile. I have to finish my AVATS post first sorry.
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:39 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

That's no problem :D
Although, if anyone else wants to post, I guess that should be okay? As long as it doesn't coincide with a character's storyline or whatever.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:51 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

I can go next. I think my character and Harry's are gonna meet up. Is that okay with you?
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:00 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Late because I was at work, but nice post Harry!
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

81 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:04 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

I've posted my part! A bit crude but I'll be editing it in the future.
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

95 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:11 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Nice post!

he/they

278 Reviews

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:23 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Good work, Kattee!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:06 am
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Good job kat!
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

81 Reviews

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:25 pm
View Likes
kattee says...

awww thank you all <3 <3 <3 It's been hard writing lately so your words really help.

Have a lovely day❤️

4094 Reviews

Reviews: 4094
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:40 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Just poking this because it's been quiet. Who's going next?

This has been your regularly scheduled reminder from your friendly neighborhood post reminder bot
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

95 Reviews

Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:44 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

I'm not sure, who should go next? I'm not really sure where the plot is trying to build up to, so I don't know who would be able to writ ea post that would move us along the most, if you know what I mean.

he/they

278 Reviews

Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:36 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Okay, I didn't really mention this; the idea is that eventually the government starts reaching out to these girls after a while. It's actually to help them, but there are parts in the government whose intentions are not so pure.

With that in mind, write away! :D I would personally prefer not to have the Cardinal in the "impure" side, but a Prime or so won't hurt.

And the bugs are becoming stronger. Much stronger. So attacks are getting worse, though the average citizen doesn't know it.

I suppose we can all take over other minor characters too?

4094 Reviews

Reviews: 4094
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:20 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Hmm....I guess we could..for like normal citizens or is it like government scouts for such people??

I think my character started heading back towards the wall so this would play in pretty well for her being detected or on the flip side I could maybe have her spot some bugs, I think I already mentioned that she noticed the bugs are increasing so I could maybe show that attacks are worse while someone inside still think the attacks are low to show that the people don't really know?

Aaand the question still remains...who shall post the next post?

Also I said I'll try to world build the woods a bit, sorry I didn't get around to it yet...I will eventually.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

95 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:37 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Maybe I could post next? I think I said mah gal is in the third sector thingy (I'm too tired for proper terminology rn), so maybe she can be among the first to get approached?

I can mention in my post that the bug attacks are still generally considered pretty low in the transition from her just doing her regular routine or whatever to her being approached by someone, perhaps in a bar, or a nightclub, where the noise level would almost ensure that their conversation would be just between Ruby and the one talking to her, since Ruby is most certainly not dumb enough to go somewhere private enough for a conversation like that with a strange government worker looking person.

If any of your characters are in the area, maybe they can have a cameo or something of the sort if you'd like?

Also, I just realized, Ruby's power allows her to gain complete conscious control of any system that is a natural part of her body. Hel's powers have her interrupting a system in the human body - giving a command to the cells that will cause the body to disintegrate - so it could, theoretically, be possible for Ruby, with a hell of a lot of focus and energy, to resist and survive brief contact with her. Though it would be a huge shock to Ruby's system, considering how powerful Hel's power is.

My point is, let me know what needs to be included and I might be able to draft something up soonish. School is starting up so it might take a little while, but I might as well get started if no one else is going to go.

he/they

278 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:20 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Also, I just realized, Ruby's power allows her to gain complete conscious control of any system that is a natural part of her body. Hel's powers have her interrupting a system in the human body - giving a command to the cells that will cause the body to disintegrate - so it could, theoretically, be possible for Ruby, with a hell of a lot of focus and energy, to resist and survive brief contact with her. Though it would be a huge shock to Ruby's system, considering how powerful Hel's power is.

I was thinking the same thing when you first made her, haha. Hel is either going to hate her or really love her when they meet because of that.

So, Cyr, you'll write up the next post?

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl