World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:03 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hello, Question... Do we have to fight the others? all of them... Can we team up?.... My Alien wants his siblings to notice him more And Really doesnt want to hurt them..... He could fight them All (well make my human not like the other girls) Does it have to be that way or can they be buddy buddy until they try to take over???
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:23 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's a good question, @Haileyg21! As of right now, I think the aliens mostly want to fight each other. But I can definitely see one of them possibly wanting to make an alliance - I'm just not sure it's Aster. He's a schemer, and I'm not sure how well Jeitai would work with his schemes.

Then again, Jeitai does give Mark the power to shapeshift. Aster might find that useful! I'd definitely want to see what everyone else thinks first, though.

Alternatively, Jeitai can keep insisting he doesn't want to hurt the others, but his siblings can keep forcing him and Mark into a fight. Then we could still get the chaotic fighting between the aliens, while also still letting Jeitai act true to his character.

What are your thoughts on that last option, @Haileyg21?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

28 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:08 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

I think that it would be interesting to team up, maybe the humans who recognize each other wouldn’t want to hurt the other person because they know them. Possibly they could fight each other first and then when they are both back in their normal forms they recognize one another. This would keep the fighting stage up for a little longer but I think that them teaming up would be a great way for them to figure out what is going on. Does that make sense @magebird ?
Happy Reading!

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:15 pm
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Another option is to butt into someone else's fight, @Haileyg21. Try and break them up?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

45 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:20 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

@Ventomology thanks
@MadilynReads thats true
@Magebird I like that idea it makes sense.

I mainly asked BC im not Entirely Very (Or much at all) good at fight scenes. BUT ill try my best!
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:24 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Haileyg21, don't worry! I'm also not the best at fight scenes, so I definitely won't be judging you. We'll both be able to learn how to write them better here. :)
mage

queer and here.

45 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:28 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

THANK YOU @Magebird

Also whos posting next can it just be anyone?? I have a great idea now and i cant wait to write it

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:28 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

@Hailyg21 I think it can be anyone, I’m not sure, but @Ventomology , do you want to plan a battle where we beat each other up and then recognize each other?
Happy Reading!

557 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:42 pm
View Likes
Ventomology says...

YES @MadilynReads. Fight fight fight fight fight! Do you want me to go first or do you want to? Or we could find some time to share a writerfeedpad and just go to town.

28 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

@Ventomology ,
I don’t know what a writer feed pad is but that sounds like a good option?

I am available now
Happy Reading!

557 Reviews

Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:36 pm
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Oh! Writer feed pad is a thing we all get when we sign up for YWS. It's just a writing pad in your browser that multiple people can work on at once. I'm busy with finals this week, but I'd be happy to show you the software this weekend. Or, you know, we can just take turns. I enjoy a good surprise!

28 Reviews

Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:09 pm
View Likes
MadilynReads says...

For just fight scenes do we just do short responses so the other person can respond? Or just control the other person’s character?
Happy Reading!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:12 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm not @Ventomology, but you would be able to control each other's characters! There's not a good example of that in this storybook, but I can look around for a storybook that has a better example of collaborative posts in it.

(If you didn't write the post in the pad together, one of you would probably write the first half of the battle and the other would probably write the second. But it's really up to what you and Vent feel most comfortable doing!)
mage

queer and here.

557 Reviews

Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:15 pm
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Oh lol Mage beat me to it. You can totally write other people's characters for a bit! I think that's part of the challenge of SBing honestly, is getting into the headspace of a character that isn't your own. If you'd like, I can get our fight started and you can end it, just so you can get comfortable with the idea of writing others' characters?

Or if you'd like to try out collaborative writing I'll put up a link on Saturday and hang out there all day for whenever you're available.

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe