z

Young Writers Society

Fall of Altermende DT

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:30 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

Europa, I'll definitely be able to get it up by this weekend, if that's good with you!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:06 pm
polishcommonwealth says...

Hey, @Europa! I just wanted to point a few things out for the reason why the Dragur even exist, just in case you want to write a story about this event on your own sometime. You said that the magicians wanted to find ways to bend without direct sources. However, there is always a direct source for something, except earth bending. For water, you could either make sweat, which is basically your own water, or you could just draw water from the air, because water is made of Hydrogen and Oxygen. Air is literally everywhere. Fire is also every where. So just a suggestion, perhaps the magicians only wanted to earth bend without a direct source, because there are always direct sources for the other elements.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:50 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@polishcommonwealth I was thinking direct source was more geared towards fire, since that's not always around, plus being directly fused with an element was supposed to boost the amount of power you have over the element and make bending much stronger, like crystal magic does but on a much larger scale. Being fused with an element basically lets you bypass most rules except Single Wield. That wasn't super clear in the SBE, I'll go back and edit that in a bit.

and @winterwolf0100, I've approved your character! Sorry for the wait.

33 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:25 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

No problem! I'm so excited for this!
he/she/they

45 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:59 pm
Europa says...

So while @LordZeus is finishing up his cp, let's talk about how we'd like to begin the storybook. I was planning on my first post to be a kind of prologue where all the leaders are meeting to discuss what should be done about the prince. Would you guys want to start with each member being summoned for the mission in their own faction or a bit after receiving their task, when they've already met up with the rest of the group? This is important so I'd like everyone's input

33 Reviews

Fri May 15, 2020 6:46 pm
winterwolf0100 says...

For Kyden in particular, I think his first post may involve primarily flashbacks of him stumbling into the city and being found by the guards and taken to the leaders. There may be a little of him in the present, feeling overwhelmed by all these people trying to decide his fate without his input. (Sorry for responding so late. I just saw your question!)
he/she/they

45 Reviews

Fri May 15, 2020 6:51 pm
Europa says...

No problem, that fits in pretty nicely with the first post I had in mind

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:01 pm
Omni says...

Hey peeps! This Storybook has been inactive for awhile. How are the intro posts coming along?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)