z

Young Writers Society

The Pheligian Falcon: Prison Break [OOC]

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

ooh I'm so tempted....maybe I'll make a temporary reservation for the victim...anyway what does the Victim mean? I can see the meaning of brawler or charmer but not victim.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:52 pm
View Likes
Oxara says...

Sound second post in here said what each role is! The victim is a “prisoner who got put away for crimes they didn't actually commit (whether they did OTHER crimes that they just didn't get caught for is up to you”

373 Reviews

Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Thanks! Dang it, sorry, I must have completely missed it xD

...now I'm thinking. I don't know if it'll work since the world is relatively peaceful and all, but if there is political intrigue...maybe the victim could be falsely imprisoned because of that...

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:59 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@PrincessInk I am totally open to making your idea work!!! Political intrigue sounds amazing :))
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:11 am
View Likes
Oxara says...

I could also add to that with my character if we want? I don't know I have a slight idea that I may or may not go with

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:16 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Oxara tell us your ideas! Maybe we can flesh it out and see if it'd work

also @PrincessInk feel free to brainstorm in here with me!! I'd love to bounce off ideas/hear what's going through your head in more detail!!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:54 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I already mentioned this over on the Discord server, but my character profile is up! I had a lot of fun brainstorming ideas for him with @soundofmind this morning, and I decided to get him up while the ideas were still fresh in my mind.

(The picture in his profile was made using an avatar maker over on Picrew.)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:02 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I LOVE LODE and I’m so happy to welcome him to our criminal family :)

373 Reviews

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:05 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Sound I was thinking that victim would be framed for the theft of some high-up government property...except I'm not sure yet WHO framed her and WHY. ooh and @Oxara I'd love to hear your idea (if I haven't misunderstood and it is about the politics)

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:44 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

OHHHH YESSSSS let's create some space political drama omg yes yes yes

Maybe they framed her because she was threatening a political alliance? Or maybe it could be something that was just a cover-up like, said item wasn't stolen but was actually given to a political ally to keep the peace but it was a secret exchange. Like, they want to keep the illusion of peace but threats were going on behind the scenes, and the thing stolen/given was to get things back to normal, but they also have to explain to the public and everyone else how the super-important-thing disappeared. So they found a fall-gal and it was your gal, who just happened to be expendable and in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Thinking maybe the stolen govt property could be, like, some valuable energy source? Like a stone or something... idk this is just me brainstorming!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:57 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

LIKE, NOW THAT I'M THINKING MORE

I'm picturing like, planet A has trade deals w/planet B. But let's say they've been under-the-surface pretty tense w/each other for a while. Planet B is struggling financially and w/resources and is very dependent on what they get from Planet A.

So this gives planet A some leverage when they ask Planet B for one of Planet B's valuable natural resources. Maybe the energy resource runs in short supply. Let's just call it ore for now. But they don't need it as much as what they're getting from Planet A. Let's say they're getting much needed medical supplies/medicines because there's a deadly virus sweeping across their planet.

So when Planet A is putting on the pressure, Planet B is like - well if we give you a significant amount of our planet's ore, people will notice and be like, what is going on, we need that too. But Planet A is like, well if you don't give it to us, we can cut you off and stop giving med assistance.

So Planet B gives in, but doesn't want to get their people angry at them, their govt. So they decide instead of openly explaining what's going on politically to find someone to blame as a thief. Blame it on someone, make them a criminal, have the Intergalactic Guard interfere, and then it's like the heroes swooped in. (Of course, they'd only find the thief - your gal - but find that she already got rid of the ore and they can't track it. Sad!).

That's like uhhhh

MY CURRENT MIND BRAINSTORMING but if you have other ideas you like more, please throw 'em at me!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:15 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@PrincessInk just poking to see if you're still interested in joining this SB and working on a character or not!

@Featherstone @Oxara How're the CP's coming? Let me know if you need help or have questions! :)

373 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:37 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

AH sorry I vanished but it looks like I might not be able to join after all! Sorry! Looks like I might be quite busy!! I will still ~lurk~ though

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:17 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Ahhh, okay! No worries!

If that’s the case, I’m thinking I might just cut the victim role out for now. That sound okay w/everyone else?

Also! @Oxara and @Featherstone just wanna touch base with ya’ll as well and where your CP progress is at.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:06 am
View Likes
Omni says...

If you're still looking for the victim, might I join?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket