In The Wake of A Calamity [OOC]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:00 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

AWWHh looks like i gotta make a new uhhh CHALLENGE

h ,, HOW IS EVERYONE?? OKAY????? hangin in there?? I am,, hanging in there. I am just. Cat poster
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:28 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Just hanging in there too. :D
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:25 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm also hanging in there. :)

I need to start throwing Runi into things again so I can be on top of my Runi game when it's my turn to post again.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:27 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

You are next actually <_< ahslkfdjghlkj

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This is way too late but: Oh. >>
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@AvantCoffee, I love your post! Thea and Runi's conversation made me feel soft, and the ending when Thea realized the guild was destroyed hurt.

I can't wait to break Runi in my next post. :')

(I'll try to get it up relatively soon, though! Maybe sometime in the next two or three weeks?)

Also you can tell we've had the plan in the pad for awhile because the pad says Jaybird instead of Magebird for when I have to write. :P
mage

queer and here.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:01 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

Edit: OMG @Magebird YOU BEAT ME TO A DT POST LOL <3

Thank you <3 I'm really glad you liked it! And YES I'm both excited and terrified to read Runi's post next oh gosh

And to everyone:
I HAVE POSTED THEA'S SB POST AND YOU CAN READ IT c: c:

I'm really sorry for taking a hot minute. I'm also hopefully going to be around on YWS more again, so I'm happy about that c:

I hope you've all been good. <3 And also tell me if there are any character discrepancies in my post, since there was a lot of interaction. d: Hopefully I did them justice

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:26 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

MAN.... THAT post ;-; so intense. AND THE INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC AAAAAAAAH <3

I loved the post coffeeeee

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:21 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Great post! The music was so nice as well, it made the images in my head cinematic. :)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:26 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm not sure if anyone has already seen this on my wall, but my grandfather passed away this morning. It's been coming for a long time, but this Sunday he was admitted to the ICU after an intense surgery. We knew this was coming.

I'll still be lurking around the site, but I likely won't be as active in this DT as I have been in the past for the next week or two. I apologize in advance if it takes me awhile to respond to any questions or discussions here.
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:07 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I'm so sorry, @Magebird. Take all the time you need. We'll still be here <3 Praying for you and your family.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:56 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

Mage <3

I'm glad the instrumental music worked haha, and thanks for the comments on Thea's post! I think the instrumental is one of my favourite classical pieces now after discovering it randomly on spotify

While working on Thea's post I also happened to alter her character profile slightly and complete her character relationships and motives in the Calamity WFP, so feel free to check those out sometime! The only real changes to her CP are an emphasis on her being harmonious, being uncomfortable with conflict/chaos, and being socially aware of the group - which were kind of there before, but are now just stronger traits or something. If you ever want clarity on Thea or anything to do with her I'm open to answering questions anytime c:

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:02 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@AvantCoffee, I might have to take you up on that offer when I write my post. <3

Which, by the way, I wanted to give a little update on. I haven't started writing it just yet, but it's definitely been on my mind. I can't say for sure when I'll have it up, but I'm really excited to write it when I finally get the chance to!

Edit: I completely forgot to mention this before posting, but thank you for the kind words. <3 <3
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:59 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Ahh thank you for the update mage! :D I'm excited for when you get to it - I'm sure it'll be awesome. Also I send hugs and love to you!!!! WUV U <3

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:49 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@magebird if you need it! dunno if u have it on hand
it's the header/title for your post since we starting the next arc :)
soundofmind wrote:Also I'm pasting it here so you don't have to go through the headache of coding for that title lol
Code: Select all
[center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f004d7ca-f444-4a73-a2bf-82de963387a9/ddzzzhk-93055a18-d889-48ee-852c-3e7251956c5e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjAwNGQ3Y2EtZjQ0NC00YTczLWEyYmYtODJkZTk2MzM4N2E5XC9kZHp6emhrLTkzMDU1YTE4LWQ4ODktNDhlZS04NTJjLTNlNzI1MTk1NmM1ZS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.QzaOi-tZCqmw_-0SpsIzIYsYh4Ece_hjE_LQv-9NXgE[/img]

[b][size=160]C[/size][size=120]hapter[/size] [size=160]T[/size][size=120]wo:[/size] [size=160]T[/size][size=120]HE[/size] [size=160]R[/size][size=120]EMNANT AND[/size] [size=160]T[/size][size=120]HE[/size] [size=160]A[/size][size=120]SHES[/size][/b]

[i]Darunia Vain[/i][/center]

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale