In The Wake of A Calamity [OOC]

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:19 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

Hey guys! :)

I chatted to sound already about this yesterday, but also wanted to share with you all that I won't be able to continue being a part of this storybook ;-;;;;

The main reason for this is that writing hasn't been the direction my life is going in for quite a while now so much so that this story has literally been the only prose writing i've done since the storybook started rip. I've been hanging onto this sb mostly because I love interacting with you all, <3 <3 and it's given me an excuse to write still!! but I just really don't have the time to keep consistent with it anymore ;-;

Hope ur all doing well, and I've really truly loved writing with you all. <3 I wish you the absolute best with the story and these characters ongoing!!!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:35 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

You will be dearly missed ;-; <3 LOVE U
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:05 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Awwww we'll miss you Coffee! It was fun writing this storybook with you. <333
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:13 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

I'LL MISS YOU ALL TOO!! :''(((

I honestly have no idea where I'm at with general activity on YWS, but maybehopefully I'll get into another phase in the future when I'm more active ~ tho for now it seems like I'm needing to draw away and explore my offline life more

I appreciate you all! ;-;

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:29 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

<3 <3 <3 ;-;

OKI... i poke @Lael @ScarlettFire @magebird

I know for this next post it's supposed to be from Thea's POV. I'm thinking that I'd like to still do that - and I'll take up leading writing from her POV but I'd like to collaborate still with at least mage or lael (ideally both). Would you guys be free anytime soon? I'd like to IDEALLY get a post out in the next 2 weeks but I'm willing to settle for some time this month if that just doesn't work out. I'd like to schedule it too in stone to make sure it happens (and to make sure I keep that window of time free for myself too).

For the long-term I'd like to see if we can find anyone who'd be interested in taking up Thea's character but I know that might be difficult to find someone willing to hop into an already established story and character. If you guys know of anyone who might be interested (and who'd be committed) let me know and I'll poke 'em.

I'd still want to see this story through to the end to the point that I'd be willing to write it to the end myself if absolutely necessary, but that wouldn't be NEARLY as fun AT ALL!!! AND OFC I DON'T WANT THAT!! I love ya'll!!

BUT YES... anyways... just wanted to give that little update :)

LET ME KNOW WHEN U GUYS ARE FREE !! Hoping we can work something out!

I'm willing to be as flexible as I can be, but I have to admit that I am a lot less flexible in the schedule now than I used to be. But I'll do my best! If we're looking for days/evenings that are ideal, generally Sundays are my most open and Mondays I've got bigger chunks of time too. Saturdays are hit or miss cuz that's when I have DND, unless it's cancelled for life reasons

TLDR; lael and mage let me know when you're free next to collab! I'll write for Thea for now until we can find someone to step in for her, and if you know anyone who'd be interested, let me know!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:22 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I also have bigger chunks of time available on Sundays and Mondays (right now at least, since I have field work starting up soon >>) but I can be more specific on when I'm free those days if Lael is also free those days. :)
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:44 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Sundays and Mondays are probably not the most convenient days of the week for me, but I think Sunday should work as long as we do it earlier in the day. I should be available in 2 weeks
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:00 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Ok the earliest I could do on a sunday is:

@Lael is that early enough in the day for you? how’s that day sound?
@mage wbu?
if it’s possible to do later i’d prefer it so i’m less ded morning brain but i’m willing to roll out of bed for THE SAKE OF THE STORY - Lord knows I’ve done it before lmao

81 Reviews

Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:49 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

That time works for me, if we have to do it a couple hours later that should also be fine.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:43 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

FANTASTIC
ok so what about:

@Lael @magebird does this time and day work?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:16 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

As of right now, that also works for me! :)
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:54 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

FANTASTIC! i put it in my calendar now

81 Reviews

Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:24 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Yep, that should be fine!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:18 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Hey guys. I’m going to a memorial service of a friend who passed recently and it happens to be when we scheduled our collab. Any chance you guys would be free to write:

These days?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:11 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

sound, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. If you want to talk, I'm always good with messaging on Discord. But I totally understand if you don't feel up to that, too. <3

I've been staying up later than I used to, but that's still pretty late for me—especially since we'd be staying up past that point. Would it be possible to write on instead?
mage

queer and here.

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers