z

Young Writers Society

In The Wake of A Calamity [OOC]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:40 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Thanks! I’ll let you know if I think I can do it next weekend for sure.

(I’m always tired and stressed these days so I mean, as long as my grades remain good I’ll be okay I guess. xD)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:13 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

*pokes @Lael* just checkin in!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

81 Reviews

Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:03 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Mm I think it might be good to just wait, even though I finished my exams and all that I still have so much to do for the new units. :’) If it’s okay with everyone, I’ll get to writing in about a month...
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:09 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Ahh, that’s ok Lael! I’m fine with waiting a month <3 I wish you best of luck with your schoolwork!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's definitely okay with me! You shouldn't ever see storybooking like a chore that needs to be done - or another school assignment. I hope your grades stay good and you get some rest soon! <3
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:28 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

OKAY SO I'VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR A WHILE - we don't have to do it soon, per-se, but maybe soon. I was thinking it might be fun to have a pad party together with a few of us to get some posts out of the way and work on them all together.

First idea I have is, some-time at the end of the month (that we can figure out), @Lael, @AvantCoffee and me can work together on Lael's post, and the following post!

Another possible time to get together for posts could be sometime in December, after finals/midterms and just before holidays for everyone? I don't know where we'll be at post-wise then, but that's more of an idea for a time to try it.

Let me know if you guys are open to the idea! Basically, I just want to collab in a pad with a few more of us together if possible, that's all this is!

@ScarlettFire @magebird tagging you too just so you see it and can weigh in!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:25 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

I am down for a pad party!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'd love to do a pad party! Even if I'm not technically up to write a post, I'd definitely want to pop in - and maybe scheme up some Runi stuff while I'm there. >>

Like who I'm going to have her crush on, now that I realized she's single and ready to mingle.
mage

queer and here.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:55 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

*replies late*

Ooooooooooh pad party c: c: That sounds really nice ngl

I'm cool with either or both ideas (the end of this month or in Dec), and it'd be fun to just chill and write together, so yeah I'm in

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:31 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

YAYYYYYYYYYY YAYAYAYAY OKAY

@Lael I think you're the only one who hasn't replied (which is chill I know u busy, and we got time to figure things out, just pokin again). you in?

Imma write up a list of possible times, since I know we got BOTH aussies, a morning person, and then ME ;) I'm gonna put a whole bunch so we can start narrowing down good time windows in general

a.
b.
c.

d.
e.

f.
g.
h.

i.

j.
k.
l.
m.
n.
o.

All of these dates and times should work for me! I'm pretttttty flexible
Let me know which ones work for via letters and I can edit this post and cross ones out... LIKE ELIMINATION ROUND
Last edited by soundofmind on Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:17 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

im CRYING that is the most beautiful demonstration of organisation skills bless you :') <3

OKAY. Times that work for me ARE b, c, e, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, and maaayyybe o, but honestly I can stretch to any of the other times if I must. whAt caN i sAy I'm also
p r e t t y ~flexible~ uwu
Last edited by AvantCoffee on Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

81 Reviews

Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:19 am
View Likes
Lael says...

I can’t do it until the second week of December, sorry... but if everyone wants to do some planning ahead earlier than that then totally go for it :) I will be done with everything after that, I just can’t handle anything else right now

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:52 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

That's okay Lael!! Maybe we could do another pad party then to write up posts! Maybe December 12th?

But we can also do some planning/plotting, brainstorming, and maybe even a liiiiiiiiiiittle writing ahead if we get wild before then! I'll wait to hear from scar and mage about any of the dates above that work for them, but once they reply we can pick a date and time to do all that >:)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

B, D, G and J work for me! I might be able to jump into a pad at some of the other times, but I should definitely be able to make it if the pad party is at those times. <3
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:35 am
soundofmind says...

Okay! That helped me eliminate a lot of options, I think.

@ScarlettFire do either of the remaining options (bold and in red) work for you?

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest