z

Young Writers Society

In The Wake of A Calamity [OOC]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:06 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Hey sound, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that you will be able to find some time for rest and to have peace at this time. I am open to talk as well if you ever want to.

For times, I believe that the 2nd time out of the 2 you have listed works better for me, but Mage's time also works. Whatever works best for you!
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:03 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Ack - sorry I'm replying late to this. This weekend has been crazy and I woke up sick today. Thank you guys for the condolences and your kindness <3

I'm trying to big brain this for when we could collab but the 24th is a day I'm trying to keep open because I have a friend who's going to be in town! Hmm... I'd suggest the 31st but idk if ya'll have Halloween plans. If we did the 31st tho, I could do 4pm then (I have plans later that evening).

I'd prefer to have both of you there if possible, if only for my own sanity to have a little more help :,) if that's ok

so w/the code that auto changes stuff, that'd be:

Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

81 Reviews

Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:17 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

ah... that's a time that i can't do. i've now got some quizzes to take on sunday afternoons thanks to my professor and i have a big exam coming up that week as well :( i don't know how things are yet exactly, but it might be hard for me to do anything until after that date
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:07 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Hmmm... if we pushed it to November would that work better? I'm sorry I keep delaying it ;-; my life's just been kinda crazy lately

81 Reviews

Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:13 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Don’t worry about it! Yeah I think November would be better

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:29 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

thank you ;-;

okokok here’s one last try

YES? NO?

81 Reviews

Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:06 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Works for me!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:56 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@magebird

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:17 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to reply—I've had a really hectic week with school, so I've been lurking on YWS and completely forgot I needed to respond here.

November 7th works for me! I'll throw that time into my calendar. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:26 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

BLESS and no worries

YAY am happy that works :) it’s a lil ways out but im excited

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:54 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hi! I'm sorry for asking this last minute, but would we be able to push the writing off until November 14th? My uncle's birthday is this Sunday, and it looks like my family (me included) is doing things with him right when we were planning to write. I'd still be able to write at the same time on the 14th, but it would just be a week later.
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:05 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I’m okay with it!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:49 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@magebird I’m so sorry I’m replying so late to this!! Yes, we can change to the 14th. No worries!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:07 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Great! Thank you for being so understanding. <33 I can't wait to write together next Sunday!
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:25 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

OKI @magebird @ScarlettFire @Lael the POST IS UP!!! Let me know if it needs any tweaking but I hope you enjoy it!

I'm actually up to post next because this is the post where Jay temporarily yeets himself from the party so I will be... triple posting but this is fine... HAH. I will try to get to my post ASAP which might end up looking like tomorrow, and if not, sometime later this week. I'll poke the discord when I'm writing though for anyone who wants to hop in and collab!

Also, I'm thinking for longevity about pulling someone in to take over either Ani or Thea to help share the load, but I don't have any solid answers yet. JUST LETTING YA'LL KNOW what's going on in me brain :)

I'm also rethinking some of the future plot points and thinking... AM THINKING... brianstormy

ANYWAYS okay love ya'll please enjoy me post and give me feedback i crave it

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief