Young Writers Society

The Twin Sisters [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:20 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I really love your post, @PrincessInk! :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:03 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Awww thanks <33
always daydreaming, always clumsy

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:42 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I was waiting for a class to start, so I didn't get a chance to say everything I wanted to say before hopping offline - I really like the conflict you set up for Hawthorn! It'll be interesting seeing how he resolves it, especially when it seems like it's more of a subplot than a main one. :)
mage

queer and here.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:32 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Mine's up!

As for the secrets question, @TheMultiColoredCyr, I don't think Zenia has much, so she'd be grey. Jason, however, has a reddish aura. Essentially, I think he hasn't been telling the whole truth about his life and/or death, though I'm still fuzzy on the details. Still, it's already put Zenia in harm's way in my post so it's definitely reddish.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:02 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

My post has been postily posted.

A couple of things, first, I was thinking that these pixies don't have souls or anything else that would make them visible while being invisible except for the secrets thing. Second, the next time everyone sees Razzy her hand will be bleeding because it got scraped by the rock she slipped from. She hasn't noticed yet, but the others might.

Spoiler! :
Yes, that does mean that the book she was reading now has blood on it. She's not terribly observant or aware of what's normal.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:36 pm
View Likes
MeherazulAzim16 says...

@niteowl @TheMulticoloredCyr Good job on getting the posts up!
"We Are Groot."
— Groot

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I agree! I haven't been able to reply sooner thanks to class, but I loved both of your posts. <3 I love Jason's concern for Zenia, and I love how introspective Razzy is in her post.
mage

queer and here.

373 Reviews

Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:43 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Ahh! I enjoyed everyone's posts!! It's been a lot of fun! I'm really interested in Jason's quest to find his family - it sounds incredibly cool!

Quick question: does the agency have a group chat? I can imagine that Jane's text about Arielle Stone is going to spark an EXPLOSION if there is one (and Hawthorn will be busy pulling up articles online about her of course :P)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:14 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Definitely! :)
mage

queer and here.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:46 pm
View Likes
trashykawa says...

Finished! I posted!
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:11 pm
View Likes
MeherazulAzim16 says...

Great post, @hiraeth!
"We Are Groot."
— Groot

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey, everyone! I know I've been a little silent on here, but I finally had a chance to sit down and write out my plan for the next arc of the storybook. I also decided it was time to make a pad for this, so here's two for the price of one! I'll write the first post for this round of posts, and then we'll use the basic ideas I have there.

One of the things I think my storybooks suffered from in the past was a overplanned plot, so I tried to add as much creative freedom as I possibly could.

Let me know what you think! I'll try getting a post up in the next few weeks - and maybe a challenge while I'm at it.
mage

queer and here.

373 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:59 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

OOH YES I AM READY <3

I think Hawthorn will probably go around interviewing people ;)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the wait, but my post and this storybook's first official challenge are up. You should have all gotten tagged for the challenge, but let me know if you didn't!

The challenge is hopefully a simple one, but feel free to ask me questions about it or my latest post if anything is unclear! I'm really excited to get more into this new round of posts~
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:11 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I apologize for the double post, but I just realize I forgot to ask an important pair of questions in my last one!

The plan is for the agency to go to the crime scene (though it's not legally a crime scene anymore) and check out the area. John's supposed to show up at some point, but it's really up to us to figure out when. I currently see two ways that these next two posts can go:

1.) @MeherazulAzim16 writes the next post from John's perspective. John sees the gang arrive in the agency van - something that came up on Discord, so I can definitely give an explanation if you're not on there and confused! - and interacts with them. The next post is the agency starting to investigate the crime scene with John in tow.

2.) Or we start off with the agency arriving, and have the post be from the perspective of an agency member. John might show up somewhere in the post, but @MeherazulAzim16 wouldn't have him join up with the agency until the second of the two posts.

So there's two questions: which way do we want to go, and who should post next if we go the second way?
mage

queer and here.

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca