z

Young Writers Society

Marie Curie University of Science and Art DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:12 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

... But I don't have mo- eeeh, I do in games, nevermind, have a Win Cookie!

And yes! I counted for the fun of it, and apparently I have 327 more words than you. It's not a competition, but it's funny to see how close this actually is XD
That being said, thankies! Yeah it's always a bit hard to do that with one character alone, but I knew people already had pairings and all through the posts I read, so, for now I wasn't gonna bother anyone ^_^
I'm still open to collab, though! Just needed to catch up first.

I mean she's not my favorite character at all, but uuuh, she's pretty cool. And agreed; not to mention Emma Watson seriously IS her character waaay more than any of the others, watching her talk is a treat!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:25 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

@TinkerTwaggy Liked your post a lot! Lei seems like she’s gonna be a super cool character and we’ll definitely have to connect Seb and her at some point with their mutual love for gaming. PM me if your interested! Once again really good post and I can’t wait to see where you take her!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

40 Reviews

Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:08 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@HazelGrace16 Glad you liked the post! 'Twas a lot of fun to write ^^ Well, especially the first part, but what can I say, I'm a battle-loving dude XD

And yes, I thought so! The Cloud player is left unnamed, so that could be him (I recall him playing Smash, among other games!) unless you already have a preference for 'im. There's 70+ characters, after all, so, your choice.
That being said, yeah, sure! I'll PM about the topic.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:11 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Cool. Mine is nowhere near as long as yours. I'm definitely not worried anymore XD
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

15 Reviews

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:12 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Short or long doesn’t matter! We love all types of posts!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:25 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Anyone want to interact? :)
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 am
AlmondEyes says...

I don't mind interacting. I haven't posted yet, but should be really soon. I'm waiting on a reply from @AstralHunter and then I'll be able to submit mine. It's mostly finished.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:31 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Yee

43 Reviews

Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:54 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

OK. Soooooooo for some reason I'm not able to copy from the wfp to the website from my phone. I've tried like ten times and it just isn't pasting correctly. I haven't been able to reach @Astralhunter, so if anything is wrong he'll have to let me know. My post will go up after I get off work in the morning since I've been up for almost 24 hours xD

40 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:50 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AlmondEyes Good luck with that, then! And yeeeah, uh, WFP has been way more bug-heavy than Google Docs lately, I'm not sure why either. I switched to Gdoc for phone specifically 'cause it's much easier to paste things if it helps.

@TheForgottenKing I guess I could interact too? From what I can gather, Desmond is a friendly adult dude who's most people's Cool Dad. Lei, my character, definitely wouldn't know him at all, however, and wouldn't have much care for his friendly nature.
She is trying and mostly succeeding to be a friendlier person herself, though, and since I set her up to arrive super early compared to everyone else, she's literally just sitting there waiting for the movies to happen.
If you need some kind of collab, you can PM me about it and we can setup a WFP or Google Doc!

@AstralHunter also, took me long enough, but:

•You praised my post for its use of NPCs: allow me to praise you back for those XD Angelina was really fun to read, especially considering how chill Dario was being compared to her XD
•And then I do like the clear separation between the first and second part, where Swordsman character show up and everything becomes a lot more awkward. Lovely stuff :3
•Ah, yes, also the sheer precision of the Potter nerding. That was generally fun.

So, yeah! That wasn't even hard to read either, or at least not for me. Plus there was enough dialogue to keep characterization going, so, that's all good.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:56 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Oh, @AlmondEyes, you could have posted days ago already. I told you I was fine with the post. I've checked it again and I have no objections. :P

(My response time via PM is slower than on other communication channels, sorry.)

@TinkerTwaggy, aww, thanks! That's so gracious of you. ^_^

Quick responses:
• Those two were really fun to write, although Dario's shamelessness is, well, something I'm not used to depicting. XD
• Oh, thanks! I'm glad.
• Fanpeople come in many stripes and colours, and this one happens to care about the lore more than the characters. ;P

Thank you for the compliments and commentary!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:58 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I have the posted!! xD Also, I certainly did enjoy Dario's character and would love a chance for Linea to interact with him. He really is shameless. She would absolutely love him.

15 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:20 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Garbage post my butt @AlmondEyes I thought it was the perfect length, and it was cute and quirky! I’m excited to get to know your character better!

15 Reviews

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:42 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

If anyone still needs a character to interact with and be surrounded by I created a new character and I would love to hear if any of you like her or want to hate her? I know this is my fourth character made, but I deleted Joshua and I think Leanna could bring some fun to some characters if you guys would like. Let me know!

Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:13 am
TheForgottenKing says...

@HazelGrace16 I’m sure Des would love to interact!

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird