z

Young Writers Society

Marie Curie University of Science and Art DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:23 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted my quick little intro post for Seb! The girl at the help desk is open for anyone wanting to take that role, or we can just leave it open. It's up to you guys. I hope you like him so far! I really wanted to show the dynamic between the people he knows and those he doesn't.

Let me know if anyone wants to claim the girl!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:41 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

That was a good post, Hazel! I enjoyed the banter between Sebastian and Simon, and it was a good way of introducing the context for the HP event. The girl chose a horrible time to flirt with him, though. Never wait until the turn of the hour to do something important when you don't know the other person's schedule. XD

I thought you'd start off the event, though, so if anybody else wanted to do that, I'd be fine with it. If not, then expect my post sometime this weekend.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

15 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:34 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

If you need me to start it I’m happy to do so. I can do an introductory post just to set up everything so everyone has a better visual for it. I won’t probably do much plot stuff cause I want people to get a chance to jump in their before I include Seb or Wil that much. I can probably get it done by tonight or tomorrow!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:08 pm
NicoleBri says...

So I was working on my post the other day but never finished it, honestly @HazelGrace16 if you set up the post for the event that would be super amazing, obviously @Nike I will still get Mia & Daniels convo out of the way lol but I'm not sure what to expect with a Harry Potter event tbh because I don't even like HP 😂 and also I think it would be great Pam & Mia to be friends so maybe they can meet at the party too! I think she will meet almost everyone at the party, or no? Are some charries actually not going to show up? Just curious!
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:12 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

@HazelGrace16 I think it is a good idea to set up how it looks. It’ll help us to write our own posts. I love that idea.
@NicoleBri Pam and Mia can be friends for sure haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:33 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Mine should be there, so I'm don't mind one bit. If you want your character in my post, just let me know!
Last edited by AlmondEyes on Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

15 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:45 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

It is a very quick post, but hopefully it gives everyone some insight on what it might look like!

I also provided from inspiration pictures below to what I kind of envisioned in my head. (Of course also being Harry Potter Themed) The event isn't quite as big probably as the pictures, but it is still a fairly large event!

If there are any questions/concerns please let me know!!

293 Reviews

Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:02 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I'm currently writing my post over here, if anyone's interested in adding something! @HazelGrace16, I plan on writing an exchange between Kieran and Joshua, so if you want to sit in for that, feel free to! @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, if you want to include an interaction between Kieran and Oliver via Jake, I'll need your input at some point. I'll be around for the next two to four hours!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

15 Reviews

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:12 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I like what you have so far @AstralHunter ! Feel free to use Joshua and I’ll see if it sparks me to write something. I love the perspective you brought to the event so far also!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:30 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Hey guys, I'm going to drop out of this storybook. I hardly have any time to write these entries and I sort of feel behind on everything that is happening/will happen in this SB. Also, I don't really enjoy writing for my characters. Sorry and I hope you guys understand!

293 Reviews

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:41 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Thanks for that, Hazel! I'll probably post within the next few hours, but it might take a bit longer. (@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, I'll drop a comment on your wall when I reach Jake's and Oliver's part, in case you want to collaborate there. Otherwise, I'll just cut it off afterwards and let you take it from there, in which case I'll be collaborating with your post.)

@LZPianoGirl, it's a shame to see you go! I hope you'll be able to keep up with your schedule, and as I told Hazel previously, I understand when people don't gel with their characters that well. We might keep using yours in some manner, so are there any thoughts you had on their future? Stuff they'd want to do or how you think they might react to people? I imagine that'd be useful as guidance.
— Paul the Apostle

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:49 pm
looseleaf says...

@AstralHunter. I deleted my characters from the SB, but if anyone would like to use them, I can send them the character descriptions for both of them (Leo and Kate). I didn't really plan out Leo's future, but I imagined Kate dropping out or switching to something artistic.

15 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:54 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Aww @LZPianoGirl we’ll miss you and your lovely characters! If in the future you ever want to join again or just check in to give us a visit, please feel free! Good luck with whatever writing you choose to do in the future. Miss ya girlie!

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:51 am
NicoleBri says...

Awww @LZPianoGirl it sucks to see you go! I hope you get caught up with everything you need to get done!! I was looking forward to writing with you.

On that note, Mia either needs a new room mate or she gets to room by herself! :)
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

293 Reviews

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:49 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Hmm, wouldn't it be more convenient to keep Leo and Kate, then? Since each of her characters are rooming with another one. Otherwise, Mia and Daniel just need to room together. *shrugs*
— Paul the Apostle

No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words