z

Young Writers Society

Marie Curie University of Science and Art DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:27 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Aw I’m so sorry that happened! That’s always the worst! No stress and just take your time :) @LZPianoGirl
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:51 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@LZPianoGirl do you remember what write-in it was? There's a history for writerfeedpads where you can go back through it and collect your work
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:58 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Thanks @Omnom! I got a majority of what I wrote back!

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:02 am
View Likes
Nike says...

@LZPianoGirl that sounds so rough I’m happy you were able to retrieve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

15 Reviews

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:40 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I don't think anyone planned on using him anyways, but I am going to retire Joshua's character early. I didn't really connect with him, and I wanted to push myself to really create a compelling character I like. If anyone objects or wants to take over for him thats fine, but Im just giving everyone the heads up. Also look out for a new charrie hopefully coming soon!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:32 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Salutations everyone!! I'm happy to say i'll be joining y'all in this SB. I've been off the site for sometime now, and would like to jump once more into the fray. Please feel free to glance over my newly approved profile, and reach out if you're interested in interacting with my character.

Merry meet, merry met, and merry meet again!! ^^
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:06 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@AlmondEyes!!! If i could successfully tag someone in all-caps, I would! It's so good to see you again! Of course, you might not remember me much; I joined maybe a year before you left, and I hadn't been storybooking for long. I can't remember the name of our last (possibly also first?) mutual SB, but I do remember that we had planned to collaborate before its expiration. It's wonderful that we finally get to try again! (It also feels oddly welcome not being the only person around to use "salutations" unironically. XD)

@HazelGrace16, it's a pity you can't connect with Joshua that well, but I had the exact same problem a few years back. It's better that you realise this now, rather than later! However, in an SB like this, having some free NPCs is never a bad thing! It makes it easier to include characters besides your own but for whom you don't need to worry too much about nailing their portrayal. I'd love to help you come up with some ideas for keeping him around and making him useful! I was planning on having Kieran interact with Willow at the Harry Potter event anyway, so we can make doubly use of our time.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

15 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:57 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Sounds good @AstralHunter !

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:26 am
NicoleBri says...

is the harry potter event outside or inside?
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

43 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:45 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Hey @AstralHunter!! Yes sir I do remember you and look forward to having an opportunity for collaboration. I think our characters would get along well together ^^

15 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:25 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

@NicoleBri

My original thought was inside at a movie theater, but I like the idea of it being more of a social outdoor picnic movie event with the movies playing in the background. I suppose we could take a vote or just hear everyone out what they would prefer

43 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:00 pm
AlmondEyes says...

An outdoor picnic sounds like a lovely idea!

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:25 pm
Nike says...

Either way works for me honestly a picnic is cute tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

15 Reviews

Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:30 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Outdoor event it is! Also my new attempt at a character is up for people to look at if they want. His name is Sebastian Davis

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla