Young Writers Society

Dynasty Undying DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:10 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I'll respond to this more in depth later but I'm definitely open to the admiral having actual relatives! He was a secretive man
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:03 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Lael and everyone, a profile for the Admiral is now up! It's a simpler profile than normal, but hopefully still shows enough information about him. He's fairly old, when he passed, and that shows that he has had a past that's open to different partners than Tarrow (as he didn't actually meet Tarrow into later into his life) and he was a bachelor when he was younger, so definitely a lot of partners when he was younger, and he wasn't leading the Scarlet Fleet (but it wasn't nearly as large or impactful under his parents' rule.)

@ScarlettFire I know you have a lot of Storybooks, but I think it's pretty important that we have at least a name to the Admiral's son, but a profile for would be the best.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:41 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

@Omnom I’ll get started on that tomorrow! I’ve been meaning to grab you and sit down together to plot him out some xD
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:42 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Omnom, the CP for Edward Breach (get it?) is up! Please tell me if you want me to change anything!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:37 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Boy the admiral had a LOT of unknown offspring the way it's looking XDD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:27 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Hey @omnom, after thinking over it and assessing things irl, I decided that it’s probably best for me not to participate in this after all. I feel that it’ll be hard for me to handle a lot of YWS things for a while. So sorry!
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:37 pm
View Likes
keystrings says...

This SB sounds really interesting! I'd like to claim the UIE Citizen position, please XD
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:16 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Lael it's okay! I don't think this will start anytime soon, as we slowly build our roster, so if you get free time in the future and decide to hop back in, I would love that!

@fraey alrighty!! :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:54 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Submitting my CP (after a whole while of working on it) and I may have inadvertently made the civilian a wannabe spy? As in she wants the UIE to get destroyed, but she isn't in a position of power or in contact with the other two factions. oops. I hope the pictures work - and that the profile looks good! ^^ And I hope you're all doing good.
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:03 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@ScarlettFire and @fraey your characters are approved! Sorry about the wait on approving them, work has been sucking up most of my time XD

Scar, I'm definitely interested in how Ling will react now knowing that he has been entrusted with the entirety of the Scarlet Fleet (which, well, he doesn't know that yet but shhhh)

Fraey, innnnnnteresting. So this person is unhappy with how the UIE works and runs things. I imagine that might be a pretty common thing, considering the last government kinda blew up their home. I'm super interested to see how Isabella works into the story

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:09 am
View Likes
Lael says...

*sigh* You know, I just can’t stay away, so I’m just going to jump back in and see if I can handle it later. I’ll try to get a CP in this week, and my idea from before about my character still stands.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:51 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Submitted. It's kind of funny that it ends up there's nothing particularly special about my character except her movie mania. xD

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:40 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Lael your character is approved! I'm excited to see how she interacts with the rebels :D

Also everyone, I added your characters in the character slots. Lemme know if I put them in the wrong place or anything.

Regarding my second character, her name is Asahni Tano, and she'll be working on constructing within the main city of the new planet, and she also deals with Rebels and Pirates

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:41 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Europa are you still wanting to join? If so, I'd love to see you take up the Rebel Captain, as that's the last *required* slot for us to start

@ChildofNowhere are you still planning on joining? We'd love to have you :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx