212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:34 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

#sorrynotsorry
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:21 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

wat can i say, u give me an outline i go crazy
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:44 am
View Likes
Omni says...

We're now at 200 pages in the novellized version which is insane!!!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:24 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

jeez, that's an intense scene with Mythica. Also, another 3 posts in 24 hours!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

177 Reviews

Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:30 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

some from the last DT Post:

Prophecy Power: Helio-eccentric: While spinning her sling, or attaining high amounts of kinetic energy, Paimon becomes cloaked in heat and yellow light, gaining limited invulnerability until she stops moving. The effect is enough to burn skin on contact.

Prophecy Power: Regret: Paimon has the ability to shape the orb into a five-foot tall golem, which can perform a host of tasks independently, as well as retain the orb's detonating feature. This golem will later be capable of speech.

Talent: Climb on, Paimon: Paimon is an excellent climber, capable of scrambling up surfaces with little to no support. She's able to break her fall from a considerable height, as well.

Talent: It's Alchemy, Stop Calling It A Meth Lab: Paimon is able to brew a higher level of potions than an average apothecary, and can further detect the makeup and effect of a potion through examination.

Talent: Ace Defective: Paimon's tracking skills have become unparalleled through extensive study. This helps her find ingredients or wildlife, but lately it only finds her trouble.

Hextech: Training Badge: A simple magic detector which can only detect a magic signature in the item it's placed upon. The gem changes color like a mood ring based on elemental properties, but otherwise gives no information about the magic itself.

Hextech: Tracker: This green Hextech sends a signal to Paimon and allows her to know its exact location at all times.

Rare Weapon: Hypnoball: Paimon has found an odd sphere with holes in it. When swung in her sling, the sphere produces a sweet tone of variable pitch. Paimon is enthusiastic about her budding music career. In battle, it lulls enemies, who seem to each hear a familiar and deepseated emotional melody.

Uncommon Offhand: Breaking Bottle: Paimon's glass retaining bottle has the ability to reform when shattered. The shards return to her hand, cutting whatever might stand in their way.

Uncommon Armor: Shoulder Pads of Doom: These angled shoulder pads make Paimon's cloak sillhouette a bit more intimidating. They're fashioned of a tough brown leather hide, but not really in the optimal place for defense.

Uncommon Armor: Heart on the Sleeve: Paimon's armguard now pulses with a fierce magical aura, blues spiralling reds encapsulating silver. This is an illusion; the aura is just to make people think she's got some sort of blessing.

Rare Armor: Big Bad Boots: Paimon's boots are large, dull, grey, and iron. She can multiply their weight and size at will. The battle applications remain to be seen.

Rare Armor: Spring-loaded Greaves: These mechanical contraptions allow Paimon to jump up to six feet, ten with a running start. They're a bit prone to malfunction, requiring their physical mechanisms.

Rare Armor:Craft Goggles: These goggles, given later to Paimon by her father, allow her to detect the magical nature and "remarkability" of artifacts. Through the goggles, people appear as masses of the River's magic.

At this point, I'm just wondering how much of what we should all have.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:14 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Chaser that's a good question. In the tome below the levels and everything is all the things we have gotten so far (it's in yellow) but for clarity's sake, I'll post it here as well:

825 Gildar
4 Prophecy Powers
4 Talents
3 Hextech Slots
Common Armor & Weapon Outfit
2 Uncommon Weapon/Offhand
3 Uncommon Armor Pieces
3 Rare Armor Pieces
1 Rare Weapon Piece
1 Relic

sass levels loading

[he/him]

177 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:00 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

*reads post*

oh ok

wait

*reads it again*

1 relic?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:31 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Yeah, the relic quest haha, we just haven't completed the quest yet xD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:32 am
View Likes
Omni says...

There's just one more step but we haven't started it yet

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:31 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

BEHOLD THE CREW

And closeups:
Spoiler! :

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:59 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

oh hello frens

Just wanted to let you know that I have... well, I've written about 1k words on my post. Lemme know what you think about it hehe

also whoops haven't written a fight scene yet whatsoever

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:32 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Oh okay but double posting because I wanted to spruce up the fight scene in my post a bit because I thought it was, well, a little basic, y'know? AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT i need drama! lights! stakes! tension! romance?

SO what can we do to spruce this action scene up a bit? youll see a hint of it in my first thousand words (OKAY TANGENT but when did we get to 1k words being NOT ENOUGH for a post criiiiiii xDDDD) but LEVELS, MOVING PARTS, BROKEN MILITARY BASE, it'll bring a bit of 3d to the fight and add the base breaking apart as an enemy itself. lemme know what yall think <3

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:40 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

levels?? broken military base?? I SUPPORT THESE THINGS

I will hav to go lookie in the pad but this sounds cool so far

also pretty sure after either chaser's 4k post or my 6k post wordcount started shooting up lol

177 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:58 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Bit late to this, but if the military base is flooding, they could use makeshift boats that get caught in the swell as the base sinks. The guard could have more conventional rafts that they deploy, making for a half-land, half-air, and half sea battle. It looks really good already though!

I assumed we were just reaching the event horizon with novel-length posts

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:00 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Watch this post reach 5 digits ;_;

sass levels loading

[he/him]

It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman