What's alias?
*insert quirky signature here*

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:32 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Liberty500
Your character's alias is pretty much a nickname based on their powers. For example, Edema's power to walk through walls earned her the alias of Wraith. Viola can shapeshift, so her alias is Replica. Joren has enhanced hearing and sight, so his alias is Scout.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:49 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Oooh. Okay, I understand now. Thanks! (:

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:53 pm
View Likes
Que says...

I would love to join, but I am going to be away from early July to early August on a trip. Would that interfere too much, or would it be okay to join and just post earlier/later as needed around that timeframe?
Est-ce que vous parlez français?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:14 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

I’m thinking of snagging the prince, but I might not be able to post or interact much until after the first week of July. I can either make the Prince a mysterious silent type that others can easily NPC while I’m away, or I can adapt to whatever you do with him untli then—or I can leave it be for now if you’d rather someone more active to take that spot.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 pm
View Likes
trashykawa says...

@Querencia and @ChildOfNowhere: You're both welcome to join! Post whenever you're free; i'm pretty sure we won't be starting until the first week of July anyway, so there won't really be a problem.
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:59 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Is the character nickname the same as the alias?

117 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:29 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Awesome, I’m making the Prince then. I’m just wondering, does he know more about the king’s plans than other people, does the king know he’s there, and how free am I to play with all that?
- they/them -

98 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:52 pm
View Likes
trashykawa says...

@Lib: no no, your nickname's different. nicknames are like, just for friends and family and all. you may leave that area blank, if you wish. Alias is your official name that the people in the Caelum call you by - because not everyone knows your real name. Take Edema Wryte. 'Ed' is her nickname - that only her family and team know. But 'Wraith' is what everyone else knows her by, including the enemy team.

@ChildOfNowhere: You're completely free to do whatever you want with the prince. she can even be a princess, if you wish. I just wanted him there cuz i thought it would make things more interesting? this bit could be open to debate, actually. I was thinking the king would secretly send his (unquestioning) son on this mission to see that the kids follow through? maybe that's the king's method of keeping track of the abominations? i don't know; like i said, you've got complete freedom.
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:58 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

OOOOOH. That makes so much more sense!!!! I sent the character info. Hope it's good enough. ;)

98 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:12 pm
View Likes
trashykawa says...

it's good! i accepted it, but i saw you said Angel can race/fly very fast. That's like two powers, flying and speed. So i think choosing just one would be good (and considering they use air ships up in the skies, flying would be pretty much useless.)
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

117 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:25 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

hiraeth wrote:I was thinking the king would secretly send his (unquestioning) son on this mission to see that the kids follow through?

This is along the lines of what I've been thinking; a little bit of an antagonist, but with a goal of his own, and likely to be swayed once/if he forms relationships with the others. Hmhm. I have thoughts, and will get the profile in one of these days when I have the time to finish it.
- they/them -

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:06 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

hiraeth wrote:it's good! i accepted it, but i saw you said Angel can race/fly very fast. That's like two powers, flying and speed. So i think choosing just one would be good (and considering they use air ships up in the skies, flying would be pretty much useless.)

Fixed it!

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:37 am
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I see there is still room in this. Would I be able to join the sky scrapers?

453 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

I dunno if this is for hiraeth to answer, but yes, you can join the sky scrapers. There's two more available spots. :)

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical