Lib says...

Gotcha.
*insert quirky signature here*

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:27 pm
Awru says...

@hiraeth @TinkerTwaggy
Hey!!I finally submitted my CP phew!!I hope its not too complicated,big sized,long and extra Nahhh!!Who am i kidding.Phwease see if its approve worthy
One thing i forgot to ask we can be informal in the cp right???cuz mine is pretty darn informal.
I wanted to go next and am absolutely bursting with questions but ofcourse if my CP gets approved.
I am so nervous and scared :shock:
Also i changed the sequence hope it ok cuz if i hadn't it would be un understandable
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 pm
trashykawa says...

Everything's chill awru. Don't worry so much :)
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

67 Reviews

Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 pm
Awru says...

Reliefff!!
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

67 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 am
Awru says...

I totally forgot to say @hiraeth u did an awesome job on the post :smt023
So now for bazillion of question.Sorry for brothering y'all with so many questions but i can't help it.Ok so lets get into it
Spoiler! :
1)So i wanted to go next.I am a Wind Weaver and no post has been made by a wind weaver so i start from the beginning right as my characters POV including the meeting with King Adrian keeping in view the things you mentioned in your post??.Can i start from like morning time when she wakes up??
2)The children live in a ship right??
3)The Wind Weavers can decide how their ship looks like??
4)Can i add a bit of her backstory now if i want to??
6)Can i mention that their are warriors in the castle??(like some of her family plz let it be)
7)Is their a deadline about when i should post it??
8)It can be long right??Lol 8 changed into cool emoji

This one is all about ship questions.
Spoiler! :
1)Since the children live in the ship so their wil be their own rooms having all their possessions from weapons to nighties.And will there be a kitchen??Cuz you can't live on fast food.So they will need to cook??
2)The wind weavers can decide how the ship looks like??
3)Also if they r living in it where will the ship be parked??i mean there's gotta be a place
4)Will there be in contact with the family??i mean like going for holidays or sth

And thats all for now :wink:
I wanted to discuss with all the Wind Weavers how the ship looks like but there is no activity :( @Liberty
Also do we get to have a banner for each team or forget about that.
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:12 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

I'm here. I am active. Do not worry.

If we can design the ship, I'm all ideas.

And the cook? Pft, don't hire one. Arion is great. ;)

And... the room thing? How about we make it different so that all of them bunk in one room? And then the fifth person can - um, sleep on a different mattress, I guess? Lol, actually, maybe rooms might work better.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:03 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

I did some research to find out how big a ship could be if it only had a crew of five people. Unless there's magic involved (are the ships directed and controlled by magic too?), the largest traditionally rigged sailing ship a crew of five could handle would probably be somewhere around 70ft.

The example of a 70ft ship I found online had two small cabins that could hold three bunks each and a larger cabin that could hold six, so maybe our ship could be similar with one small cabin for the guys, one for the girls, and the larger cabin could act as a common room?

Or we could forget about realism and just give everyone their own room lol. This is a fantasy story after all.

Will each team have roles (such as captain) on the crew?

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:17 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

To be honest, I kinda like the three cabins thing. Like, one for guys, one for girls, and one for common room. But then again, this is very much a fantasy, so we could do way more rooms, like you said, Aly.

Will each team have roles (such as captain) on the crew?

Does that quote mean "will there be a captain in each team?" ?

67 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:18 pm
Awru says...

Yeah!!u r right Aly.I am pretty sure there will be magic involved.Sincei think the ship is flying u don't randomly wave at flying ships passing by your house Lol.I was thinking something like Argo2.The mythical greek ship you will know if you have read PJ.
I was more keen on seperate rooms bcz even though the same cabin like bunk rooms will increase affiliation and bonding between the members but since they actually live on it you can't squeez all the stuff of 3 girls into one room thats like trying to fit a dinosaur in a mouse cage Lol.
Keep spilling your ideas guys :P
I m not sure if there is a captain its seems like everyone is their own master but @hiraeth is our cap so she will tell that
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

98 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:45 pm
View Likes
trashykawa says...

Questions, questions. okay then.

1) The Children have a home down below, obviously, and they touch down after every every few raids (say after a week in the skies). this particular mission that the King gives them will obviously last longer than that - at least a month or two. they'll be prepared for a long journey. their ship is their second home - kind of like a comparison between camp-half-blood and Manhattan for Percy.

2) I think it'll be better if there is no Captain among the crew- though the role of a leader is important in a ship, i like to think that every person is equally important to the crew and is equally vital to a raid.

3) hello o youthful mortal reader. you ask how we run such a big ship? well, darlings, we practically live the skies, and there are magic floatstones that keep our ship up in the air. we have magic weapons, and some of us can WALK THROUGH WALLS and run faster than light. You think flying a humongous ship would be hard for us? well, i don't really know, the air gods take care of that for us (which is hiraeth's way of letting everybody know that this question is up for debate as she does not have a very solidly answer. though she'd prefer the magical explanation. fantasies, ya know?)
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

98 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:55 pm
View Likes
trashykawa says...

and oh, @Awru as i said before in the dt, everybody just stick to one single power, not multiple powers - and make sure the powers are exclusively unique (is that reduntant?) Saph's abilities to see miniscule objects and through walls is a little similar to Joren's (incredible vision + heigtened senses) and edemas (not really, but the walking through walss is just another version). Not that i'm saying you can't have these powers, you totally can :) it's just, it would make things more interesting if you had like, a very unique power. like, i really think being able to sense metals and call it yourself (like a magnet) is a really cool power to have, and i thought someone might've picked up on tht seeing that i pretty much hinted at it in the main post... anyways, again don't worry too much about it all - you tend to go down a spiral of thoughts and that makes you worry and i don't really know how to say this without giving you an hour full of you second and triple guessing yourself. have fun :)
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:01 pm
Lib says...

Lol, @Awru, just saw your character, and whoaaaa... That's looooooong. It's great though! :smt023

67 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:24 pm
Awru says...

@hiraeth Yeah!!But having all enhanced senses does not let you focus solely on one sense.I do not think having all the visions enhanced will make him him see absolutely tiny things as his power is not just focused on that.By microscopic i mean that she can literally see footsteps or stains that no one can see beside she has Atomic vision Jorens ability isn't as enhanced to see the bonds between atoms now is it!!
That is exactly the reason i chose the penetrating vision Edema can literally walk through the walls and are team does not have any means of access about the insides of a room without actually going in there so i felt the need to balance.The whole thing is about finding stuff in room so you guys had an upper hand^~^
I actually thought of giving her power to sense metals underground and near her as if to be able to find metallic objects but then well i zoned out¬_¬and got a little too into her being a Drakon and wanted it to be a bit of a dragonish power bcz of her heritage so that pushed me to the ocular powers believe it or not i actually considered turning her into a dragon but well....
I have fallen in love with her so bad though and i am already thinking of writing sth just about the Drakons cuz i am obsessed now
@Liberty Lol i know its looooooong i tend to get carried away^^
Hey!!Why does everybody keep telling me i worry too much.I am more like Hang On!!Let me overthink this Lol
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:58 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I'm going to catch up on the posts ASAP and then start plotting out a post of my own :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield