Young Writers Society

Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:47 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Okay! Thanks. <3 I feel like King Mickey would have started looking more into the darkness if it had shown up before five years, but we'll see what you find out. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:53 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Would it be easier to just have her family be from Traverse Town as one of the founders and take out the part about Radiant Garden? Make Traverse Town a travel stop essentially before it becomes the refugee spot for broken worlds?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:56 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That sounds good to me!
mage

queer and here.

15 Reviews

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:04 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Okay I made the changes
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:09 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sweet! Rhea's all set now. <3
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:11 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

I made some changes to Rory's profile.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:14 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Rory looks good to me! I love the connection of the library - while it's not a major thing for Levi, it does tie in to what I think Lira is interested in. I'm pretty sure her mom is going to be a librarian on Destiny Islands, so the two of them can bond over a love of books.
mage

queer and here.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:43 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Thanks @Magestorrow! I'm eager to get started. Is there a page or something I could look at to better understand the lore or general world of KH? You know, like history, places, different groups that live in it etc.

P.S. Remember me @HazelGrace16? I can't believe I'll be collaborating with you again on my first Sb after coming back online! Sorry about leaving without any warning btw

15 Reviews

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:04 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Its okay @LordZeus it's good to have you back! I've been away for awhile myself and it'll be nice to work together again. If you have major questions I get most of my info from the kingdom hearts wiki. I also highly suggest some youtube videos to give you a basic rundown of the timeline and world of kingdom hearts. That always helps me but let me know if that helps. I love to do research!

Also, I included some concept art that inspired the character to the bottom of Rhea's CP to give her a little more life if anyone wants to check that out! @Magestorrow

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:35 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I love that art! Adding that in was a cool touch. <3 I actually have a sketch of Lira's current design, and what I plan on her looking like later on, but I need to take a picture before I can add it to her CP.

In the meantime, I succumbed to my impulsiveness and posted the flashback with Levi. It should give everyone more of an idea what Levi was like, and also get you all more pumped for the storybook.

We're still waiting on a few more CPs, but I'll work on my first official post once all of them are in! <3
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:20 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I will work on implementing Levi into Rokza profile, but I'm thinking that Levi was a friend of Rokza's early on and inspired him to leave
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:24 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Okay! That sounds good to me. Levi traveled to other worlds and made friends between when he was seven and ten years old, so that would have been five-eight years before the start of the storybook.
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:32 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Magestorrow his CP is updated! Levi was his only friend in the army, and Rokza thinks Levi was killed, which is why he left. I really like this better than what I had
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:34 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

CP is up! Please tell me if there is anything you'd like me to change @Magestorrow. Head's up, it's gonna be a long read. Sorry in advance!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Aron looks great! I'm not sure keyblades have physical counterparts, but the Soul Semblance already looks pretty special - I'm sure that the pendant would work perfectly with the lore. :)
mage

queer and here.

These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah