z

Young Writers Society

Kingdom Hearts: The Storybook [DT]

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:10 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

This still open to players? I'm not positive if I want to join or not because of some stuff going on in my not-online life, but I'd like to know if it's still open in case I decide I want to join.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:27 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It's still open as of right now, @TheMulticoloredCyr! Want me to put you down for a spot?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Please do.

he/they

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:32 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Rokza is submitted!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:13 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Can I have spot pls :3
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

95 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:13 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Rory is submitted.

he/they

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:00 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Of course, @SirenCymbaline!

I looked over both Rokza and Rory. <3 I just have some quick questions about both of them. You don't have to include it in Rokza's CP, @Kirkiln, but do you know how Levi played into Rokza's life? And do you know how Levi played into Rory's life, @TheMulticoloredCyr?

I also have another comment about Rory - I'm not sure if I'm okay with her being from actual Earth. I know you made Kroy up for one of your stories, so maybe Kroy can be on another world? I apologize for being so nitpicky, but I don't want to incorporate actual Earth into the storybook.
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:06 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Magestorrow ahh so is Levi someone that all of our characters are supposed to know? If so, can I get some more information about this mysterious Levi :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sure thing! I thought I mentioned him more here, but I guess I forgot. ^^"

Like I mentioned in the actual storybook, Levi is a friend that everyone had as a kid. I've added that he was seven to ten years old when he met our characters, and that he'd be fifteen now. Right around when he was ten, he stopped visiting and playing with our guys. It's heavily hinted that Levi's not living on the worlds he's been to, since he's not always able to be found.

He also gave all of the characters friendship bracelets at some point - they're the ones with the two part hearts. He kept the "best" part, and they kept the "friends" part.

I should be getting up a CP for him either today or tomorrow, but hopefully that's enough information for now! Let me know if you have any other questions about him. :)
mage

queer and here.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:32 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

So is Levi kinda a Naminé type character?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

95 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:38 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

I'll make edits to Rory's profile when I'm back on my laptop. I'm on my phone right now because I'm at Valley Fair and everyone else is in the water (I'm allergic to chlorine) so I'm just killing time for now, but I'll get to that soon enough.

he/they

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:41 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Sooooo I just stopped by on this site for the first time in ages, and checked back in the SB forum and found this very interesting SB! I've never read any of the books or played the game, and while I used to be a fairly frequent Sb-er a couple years ago, It may take me some time to get the hang of it again, but I'd like to join if you'd have me. I can probably have a CP out by the weekend if that's alright with you. I look forward to working with you! @Magestorrow

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:31 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@HazelGrace16, I think so! I'm not sure I fully understand what the similarities are, but he's not a "playable" character in our storybook - at least, not as of right now.

@TheMulticoloredCyr, okay! I haven't played too much of Kingdom Hearts yet, so I'm not entirely sure how worlds are named, but I think a "world" can just be a city. Two ones I know of are Traverse Town and Twilight Town, and neither one of those are massive worlds. Maybe Kroy can be a world of its own?

@LordZeus, I'd love for you to join this! If you have any questions about the lore, let me know - I'm definitely not the best expert on it, but I do know a thing or two about how it works.

By the way, everyone, Levi's CP is now up! You'll probably want to take a look at it (and Lira's) when crafting your own, since it gives a good idea on how he might interact with your guys. As of right now, the storybook's first post might just be a flashback from Lira's perspective. I was writing as an opening scene this morning, and it ended up being longer than expected. But we'll see how that goes!

Since we have an awesome, large cast, I think I'm going to change the status of the SB from accepting to closed. The only new person that might join is my irl friend @Sunnydragon. She's new to the site (and storybooking) so it might take her some time to get comfortable with both, but she's the reason I got into this - we've already started scheming for how her KH ocs can be translated from canon to this.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:33 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Since I'm still new to KH, I'm not sure I fully understand the timeline, but did the heartless start attacking around five years before the story? I just saw the CP for Rhea, @HazelGrace16, and I just wanted to make sure that it was possible for her to have met Levi during her time in Traverse Town. If not, maybe they could have met in Radiant Garden, and she hoped she would see him in Traverse Town instead?
mage

queer and here.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:44 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

@Magestorrow

Yeah! I wasn't exactly sure which timeline we were following since our story isn't exactly canon with the games, but I can look more into it. Plus I can't find any official "yearly" type of timeline for the worlds
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

ask not what u can do for ur bones but of what ur bones can do for u
— Carina