z

Young Writers Society

Pure-Hearted DT

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:48 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

That sounds good.

Also, sure! I can take the next post. I just have a couple questions about what happens next before I start writing. Do Monica and Nat decide to join the group to stop Onyx right away? And does the group have a base or just the RV?

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 pm
Europa says...

The group's home base is the RV, and whether or not the two come with right away would probably be up to the group. I'd expect Monica being a former Grim would promote some distrust, but then it may be a good decision to keep the two where the team can keep an eye on them.
As for Onyx, no one really knows what he's planning. There could be a moment where Monica and Natalia are questioned about it, but all they'd know is he was always tight-lipped about it and insisted they keep training and becoming an organized force.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:50 am
Noobwriter88 says...

That sounds good! Thank you, I'm sorry I didn't post on time.

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:09 am
Europa says...

It's totally fine! Life gets crazy sometimes, we all understand that. Do you think you'd be ready to post after Aly?

91 Reviews

Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:47 am
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

Posted. :)

All of the posts so far have been very action-packed, so this one is a bit slower. I tried to focus on the characters, so I hope I got everyone's personalities right, especially Yohan's. Please let me know if I didn't. I really don't mind editing!

45 Reviews

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:07 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@AlyTheBookworm you got Jack and Monica pretty much perfect!

@Noobwriter88 would you like to take next post? I could totally help out, since I'm sure Nat and Monica's history is unclear.

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:03 pm
Europa says...

Since Noob hasn't yet responded, I'll go ahead and open the next two posts to everyone. @Chaser besides Noob, you're the only person who hast posted. Do you think you could get one in sometime this week?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:19 am
Chaser says...

if you could help me with the details on Nat and Mon, I can have a post by Saturday
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 am
HazelGrace16 says...

We are planning to figure that out within the next few days so we’ll get that to you as soon as we can :) @Chaser
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

7 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:18 am
Noobwriter88 says...

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I've been absent, in all honesty, I completely forgot about this, and I'm sorry I didn't post last time, not only was I busy, but I wasn't as confident in my writing as I ought to be. I will try harder and whenever a spot is open, I can take it.

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:41 pm
Europa says...

It's alright! Just remember that this is supposed to be a completely positive and encouraging environment, and that we're all here to write and improve, so I encourage you to go for it and try and keep this collab on your radar.The spot for the next post is open, so that would be the most available spot right now.

7 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:25 pm
Noobwriter88 says...

Okay! I will try to see if I can fit it in my schedule and keep it on my mind.

45 Reviews

Fri May 03, 2019 10:45 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Holy cow real life is a jerk.

Sorry for dropping off the edge of the earth like that guys, I had to take some time to focus on school. With AP testing and the end of the year coming up, I'll be surprised if I have any time until summer, but I'll have to see how everything goes after testing is over. I won't really be able to post, but I'll still be able to manage the SB.

@Chaser, would you still be able to post? If not, @Noobwriter88 would you be okay with taking over? I can send you the information about Natalia and Monica's backstory.

91 Reviews

Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

That's alright! I think a lot of people are busy with finals right now (I'm currently studying for my AP bio exam.. and dying), so it's understandable. Good luck on your tests. :)

45 Reviews

Fri May 03, 2019 11:11 pm
Europa says...

Considering that, would it be better for you guys' schedules if I paused the SB until everyone is done with the testing rush?

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain