z

Young Writers Society

Pure-Hearted DT

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:25 pm
Noobwriter88 says...

If @HazelGrace16 is going next, i will go after her.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:03 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

I'm all finished with my homework and tests, so I can also go whenever. :)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:38 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Yup I’ll get going on that soon!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:28 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted!

@AlyTheBookworm I attempted to use Daniels emotional manipulation in the scene. One where he mistakenly places his emotions unknowingly on another person, and how he calms them down. I hope I did it justice and you like it!

If anyone has any comments or concerns please let me know, and I can happily edit it!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 awesome! I'm loving the relationship between Monica and Natalia, since I'm pretty sure her being a Grim is going to cause some trust issues with the rest of the group.

@Noobwriter88 how soon do you think you'll be able to get your post up?

7 Reviews

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:32 pm
Noobwriter88 says...

I will try to get it up as soon as possible, it might take a day or two but it'll be up by Wednesday, at most Thursday.

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:28 am
Europa says...

Sounds good!

In other news, the time to start introducing Grim villains is close at hand! If anyone has ideas for powers, go ahead and put them up here. It would really help me plan out villains.

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:01 am
trashykawa says...

someone who can't get physically hurt would be a powerful grim(like, his wounds get healed as soon as he his hurt)...also someone who can stop other people from using their power, kind of like a resistance?
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

15 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:57 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I really like the idea of a villain who can create force fields. Almost like a Violet character from incredibles but evil ya know?

45 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:07 am
Europa says...

Loving the ideas guys!

Also @Noobwriter88 how's the post coming along?

7 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:48 pm
Noobwriter88 says...

Hey! Sorry for the delay guys but ive been really busy lately and its just been wild, but I promise the chapter will be up no longer than sunday afternoon! Sorry for the long wait!

45 Reviews

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:37 pm
Europa says...

@Noobwriter88 are you still on track to post today? If not I could do a quick post for Jack.

7 Reviews

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:00 am
Noobwriter88 says...

Please do, im sorry, im someone whos so horrible at staying on track, im sorry!

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:33 am
trashykawa says...

oh hey, @Noobwriter88 i'm sure it's alright, we're all busy sometimes :)
also, i was thinking maybe those who haven't had their own posts yet could go (*coughs* i'm thinking bout Danny and Yohan?)
I was eleven years old
and I'd lost my mother,
and my soul.
And the crucible
gave me you.

mA

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:59 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@hiraeth you're right, I just didn't want to put someone else on the spot, so I offered myself. @Chaser and @AlyTheBookworm, are either of you good to post this week?

In other news, concerning posting schedule. I'd like to start planning one post ahead, so when it comes time to claim next post, I'll also ask for someone to claim the post that will come after. This way we know ahead of time who is going next and posting becomes a little more streamlined, and if something comes up for the person currently posting, we have someone that would be able to act as a backup. The person paying next won't be set in stone, I'll always check in beforehand to see if that person is still good to go, and if not the spot would be up for grabs just like it normally would.
Would this work for you all?

Resistance is futile.
— The Borg