Reviews: 45
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:14 am
Europa says...

Great! Can't wait to see it!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:40 pm
Noobwriter88 says...

Omg im so sorry guys, i havent been near my laptop for a while, ive been away from home for a while and didn’t remember my password but now i can get on and write, it might take longer than usual because im on my phone, but i will post within the next week or two, im done procrastinating!

45 Reviews

Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:46 pm
Europa says...

@Noobwriter88 That's great! Would you be fine with waiting for Aly to post!

Also, for anyone who has a Discord, I made a server that lets us communicate easier and more casually. The link is below! If you want an invite, PM me.

https://discord.gg/rSbnFY

45 Reviews

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:12 pm
Europa says...

@AlyTheBookworm how's the post coming along?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:47 pm
Noobwriter88 says...

Hey guys, i think im gonna pull out of the story mainly because i keep procrastinating on it and forgetting about it and I’ll do nothing but hold you back so im gonna pull out of it, sorry guys :(, hope the story goes well!
Do whatever you want to Ion, i know he would’ve been a good character, sorry to disappoint, have a great day guys!

45 Reviews

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:29 pm
Europa says...

That's alright, noob!

So, I see a few plausible options for Ion

1. We could just retcon him away, and have him leave the group because he doesn't want to go back and challenge Onyx

2. Someone could take him over and post for him

3. Keep him as a secondary character until the break-in of headquarters and then kill him off.

Since Noob doesn't mind what happens, what would you guys prefer, and do you have any additional ideas?

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:53 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

Hey, sorry I've been taking so long on this post! I'm nearly done and should have it up by tomorrow.

As for what'll happen to Ion, I think the third option might be best. It would make the Pureheart's problem more serious and show how dangerous and ruthless Onyx is.

Also, I'm about 750 words into my post and just wanted to make sure what I've written works for everyone. I skipped writing the fight with the four men Onyx sends after them and went straight to when Samirah uses her illusions to create disguises for herself, Danny, Monica, and Yohan, who are chosen as the four to sneak into headquarters. Jack, Ion, and Nat stay behind to watch the four captured Grims, but are nearby to help them escape if (when) the break-in fails.

45 Reviews

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:10 pm
Europa says...

@AlyTheBookworm works for me!

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:51 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

Posted! Hope it's alright. :)

45 Reviews

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:05 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Looks great! I'll post for Mon next, and then that's the end of the round! Anyone want to claim the post after mine?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:51 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Are we still doing this?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:10 pm
Europa says...

Yeah, sorry. For whatever reason I've hit a slow spot inspiration wise

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:06 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

You’re good! I just wanted to make sure this wasn’t dying
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:10 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

So, my parents have decided that for at least the first week of school, my family will be going offline, and I don't think my post will be done by then. I think it would be best to just skip my last post this round and move on. I'll PM what I have to whoever wants to go next sorry for the hold-up, guys

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality