z

Young Writers Society

Seven Deadly Sins: The Storybook [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:39 pm
Mageheart says...

I finally created our mysterious member of royalty - meet Prince Tobias Liones! I'll admit that I took his appearance from Loki in Kamigami no Asobi, and that not everything shown in the picture is exactly how he looks like. I think that'll be his outfit once he arrives at Runi's place, but I have another one prepared in case it doesn't work out.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:14 pm
View Likes
Fantascifi66 says...

Nooooooooo! I made a backstory but I accidentally deleted it!!!!!
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:37 pm
Mageheart says...

If anyone else is free right now and wants to hop online with me, I'm going to be hanging around in this storybook's pad and coming up with possible places for characters to have been lurking all this time - it'll help me come up with a challenge for the first round of posts.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:59 pm
Mageheart says...

I've come up with some possible places to throw the sins, so let me know what you guys are thinking of after you look it over! We can discuss it in here or in the WFP. If you do type up your ideas on there, just let me know so I can check them out.

And @Fantascifi66, I'm sorry you lost the backstory! I accidentally lost all of Runi's CP before it was submitted, so I feel your pain.
mage

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:32 am
View Likes
zaminami says...

I put which ones Aryanna could do, so those two are options. If one person takes one, I'll take the other :)
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 pm
Mageheart says...

The first post and challenge are up! If you're new to storybooking, challenges are something you can complete for points. As you get more points, you're able to receive badges and ranks over in the SB section of the site.

All you have to do is follow the instructions in the challenge post. All of you should have been tagged, unless I forgot someone. :)

Please don’t post until I've accepted your character profile (you'll get a PM as confirmation when I do). But if your character is already up and we've figured out where they've been hiding, feel free to post whenever you want!

I hope you enjoyed the first post, and I hope you're as excited as I am for this storybook!~
mage

queer and here.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

I will submit my CP as soon as I can. I am off tomorrow so I can submit it then.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:11 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

Unfortunately, due to my schedule, I am not able to join the SB. Thank you for the opportunity though!
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

364 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:40 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

I can post if you like

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 pm
Mageheart says...

@Kanome, I completely understand! If you ever want to rejoin in some way, shape or form, we'll be happy to have you back. <3

@zaminami, I'd love if you posted next! Since these posts are mainly meant to be introductions, the order doesn't matter.

I'm going to advertise this storybook's opening over in the Storybook Club (which you should totally join if you haven't already!) and see if we can get anyone to fill the now empty Lion's Sin of Pride role. If we can't, we can take a leaf out of the anime and make them conveniently be in another kingdom.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 am
Mageheart says...

Hey everyone!

I know this storybook hasn't been all that active lately, so I wanted to remind you that it's still running. How are all of your posts coming along?
mage

queer and here.

364 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:33 am
View Likes
zaminami says...

Yeah, I'll get on that.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:16 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Mine is half-finished. I'll probably have it by Thursday.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:12 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Arc I: The Story Begins!

The Challenged

@Magestorrow, @RaidenCheese, @Chaser, @kat13254, @Fantascifi66, @Kanome, and @zaminami

The Challenge

The story has officially begun! Prince Tobias has left the castle in search of the Seven Deadly Sins in order to save his family. But finding them is going to be harder than expected - all are in hiding. It's up to you to describe where. You can get one point for posting, and another point for mentioning the place (or places) your character has been hiding in.

You can also get another point for having your character interacting with another living thing, whether that thing is a person, an animal or a plant.

And, because I love long posts, you can get one point by having your post be over 750 words.

In total, you can get up to four points for this challenge.

Completion Time

February 25th, 2019

Sloth is one of the seven deadly sins, you know! You must avenge this challenge's expiration with renewed dilligence!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

364 Reviews

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:10 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

I am Sloth. I will not be diligent.

“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell