z

Young Writers Society

Seven Deadly Sins: The Storybook [DT]

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:23 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

Oh, and I know that her backstory would resemble something like lust, but what I wanted to exploit is how she abandoned her comrades and never went back for them. Sorry!
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:31 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Is Gluttony still free? If so, I'd like to join.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:35 pm
Mageheart says...

Gluttony is still free, @Chaser! I'll go put you down for that role.

With that, I think we have a full cast! I'm going to make the member of royalty an NPC and start working on my first post soon - I just have to iron out a few details about our royal character. In the meantime, please work on your character profiles! I'm excited to see what you come up with.

And @zaminami, I absolutely love Ari! I admit I don't know too much about Gowther's backstory, so it'll be interesting seeing how you tackle Ari's past in this.

Also, it looks like we might have our first minor villain to add to the storybook~

There were also some nasty rumors going around that Bagrrison had turned himself into a doll and escaped prison, accompanied with some whispers that he could control dolls. But, you know, that’s not possible, right?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:37 pm
View Likes
Fantascifi66 says...

Is it possible to edit your character profile afterwards?
Free reviews by Fanta! [Accepting!]

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:38 pm
View Likes
zaminami says...

@Magestorrow eheheheh ;) do you want me to make a profile for him?
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:39 pm
Mageheart says...

@Fantascifi66, it is! Even once a profile is accepted, you can still go in and change it. I can as well, since I'm the one who owns the storybooks. :)

@zaminami, I think we'll be good for now with just the protagonists, but something tells me I'll be hitting you up on your offer later~
mage

queer and here.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:47 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

@Magestorrow So I don't understand the Role and Race in the character template. Is there a list or something I can look up? And I am working on the character. I already drew a sketch of my character :D
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:52 pm
Mageheart says...

@Kanome, your role is what you claimed! For example, my character's role is the Dragon's Sin of Wrath, and yours would be the Lion's Sin of Pride! Your character's past involves something they did that matches their sin, like, in my gal's case, destroying an entire town in a fit of rage.

The anime this is based on has a very wide range of mythological races in it, so the race section is really up for you to decide. The ones I know of are demon, doll, human (with or without magic), goddess, fairy, and giant, but I'm sure there's countless more. I will say that we already have a demon, goddess and doll, but I'm sure we could have multiple ones if that's what interests you most.

If you want more information on any of the races, just let me know - I'll do my best to provide it. :)

Also, I can't wait to see your sketch!
mage

queer and here.

177 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

I submitted my hedgehog Jesus his name is Ubu
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

177 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:18 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Also, for some reason it says that my discord invite is invalid.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:05 am
Mageheart says...

Weird! It could be because it's an old one, so I'll try posting one in here instead. Does this work?

Also, @Chaser, Ubu looks wonderful! Your last comment in the DT confused me to no end, right up until I read your CP - now it all makes sense. :P

He's like hedgehog Jesus with character flaws

Just going to put that here to immortalize it in the DT as well as the SB~
mage

queer and here.

177 Reviews

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:55 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

It works, thank you kindly. Glad you like Ubu.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:48 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Aaaaand Ana is submitted! @Magestorrow
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:23 pm
Mageheart says...

Ana looks great, @kat13254! It'll be fun seeing how conflicted she is about Hendrickson as the story progresses. <3

@Fantascifi66, I saw your progress on Solstar so far! Her profile is looking pretty good~ I just have one request - could you use the character template I provided on the first page of the DT? It has all of the information that I'm looking for on it, and all you would have to do is copy and paste it into the character profile.

If you don't mind me asking, what race is Solstar? I'm curious to see what the set up of the group will be. Right now, I think it's a demon, a beast man, a doll, a goddess and someone mirroring Ban's story, if @RaidenCheese goes through with his character plans that I chatted with him about outside of the storybook's DT.
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:18 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

You know i will, @magestorrow
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown