Young Writers Society

Seven Deadly Sins: The Storybook [DT]

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:26 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

am sorry was busy eating
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:34 pm
Mageheart says...

I should probably be angry with you guys for not getting that challenge done on time, but I guess I have to let it slide. :P

I'm not sure how many people in this storybook are members of the Storybook Club or regularly check the people's tab, but there's something called a Storybook Jamâ„¢ on . It's basically an opportunity to write storybook-related things (roleplays and DTWH threads included) in a write-in style WFP. I'm not sure how long the event will run for, but I thought you might want to work on your posts and/or scheming then! I'll be there for hopefully the entire time, so we can always chat about this storybook then. <3
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 am
Mageheart says...

I apologize for taking so long to do this, but I finally read through Solstar's CP and accepted her, @Fantascifi66! Feel free to get started on your first post now that she's an official member of the cast.

And if any of you are having trouble writing your first posts, just let me know. Maybe we can brainstorm together. <3
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:54 pm
Mageheart says...

Hello again!

This storybook is a little inactive at the moment, but I'm sure we could fix it with a post or two. ;) If you haven't already gotten a post up - which is everyone right now - please feel free to write one up and post! I can answer any questions you have about if certain things work in the post or not, as well as anything else storybook-related.
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:16 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey everyone! This storybook has been inactive for more than three months, and has been archived. If you would like to revive it, please let me or another Storybook moderator (like Magestorrow) and we'll unarchive it. Happy SBing!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

"Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi