Reviews: 107
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:06 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

O.o when everyone is unconscious?

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:00 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'd definitely prefer if we didn't wait until everyone's unconscious, personally XD

Hmm, I'd at least need a good chunk of the brawl left for my post, so I guess it'll finish with me? We could still have, like, most people coming either casually leaving like it's a normal occurrence, and a few unconscious bodies here and there, but our characters all seem to be used enough to brawls to be, y'know, fine with another one.

Does anyone want anything specific, come to think of it? I'd like to post after Aly, so might as well ask now.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:57 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

Posted. :)

I tried to stay true to Dhara's character and left it open-ended so you all can decide what happens and write your own characters' reactions to the brawl, but let me know if anything should be changed.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:42 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

@AlyTheBookworm love love love your post!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:59 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

@Basil Thanks- I had a ton of fun writing it :)

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:51 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'll be sure to comment on both posts once I properly catch up! But huh, we're off to a fast start.

...Sorry in advance for being generally slow.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@Basil hmm maybe! I think I do have a bit of an idea now involving the princess. :) Also, wonderful post, @AlyTheBookworm!
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:27 pm
View Likes
enjoyinginsanity says...

Could I, um, possibly join?

40 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:38 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@enjoyinginsanity ← Fun name XD

Hai, Insanity! Unless @Basil says that the SB's closed, you totally can! You can start making your character template already, but make sure you do that after reading the info you need about all the races and all.

Oh yeah, and if your CP gets approved and all, make sure to read the posts that are already there!

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:48 pm
enjoyinginsanity says...

Thank you! I have already read all of the posts and information regarding the races, so I'll get started! It has been a while since I've been in a storybook, so I might be a little rusty.

40 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ya welcome!
Ah, gotcha. Welp, that'll make things easier. Any race you got your eye on?

Oh, no worries there, m'dear, we barely started, it's already my turn and I'm quite the slowpoke, so you have time to scheme things out and practice. Aaaand if you're the instinct type, then you have time to stretch your fingers :3

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:28 pm
enjoyinginsanity says...

I think I would like to make either a female nymph or fae. I am trying to think of something interesting that isn't currently present in the party as far as specialties are concerned.

40 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:35 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Hmm... good idea! The only thing close to that that we have is my dear Liu, who's a half-breed nymph/fae, buuut you must've checked that already.
Ah, gotcha. Welp, can't wait to see what kind of specialization you'll come up with, for balance's sake!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:34 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

@enjoyinginsanity hey hi!! Yes you are definitely welcome to join! Twaggy has already said what needs to be said ahaha so yeah just go ahead and make your CP, and let me know when it's done.

Also, I don't know how much this will affect the SB but I most likely won't be active over the next two days. I've got work and a concert and then seeing family so I'm gonna be a bit busy ahaha.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil Make sure you enjoy that, m'dear! We still need quite a few people to post, so you should be fine in the meantime.

I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25