z

Young Writers Society

The Journey to Elmyr DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:17 am
Basil says...

@TinkerTwaggy I had an awesome time. Thank you!

And I'm back ahaha. Who's posting next?
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:25 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am, still! Halfway through my post.

And hey, welcome back!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:10 pm
Basil says...

Thank you!!

Awesome! No rush though!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:45 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Aaaand done with the post! I'll re-read it to fix things here and there when I get back home later today, then I'll post it. Sorry for the delay, people!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:04 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of announcing that my post is up!

Now, then: @Lael, @Basil and especially @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, your characters have been used by yours truly! It's up to you to inform me if they've been properly portrayed or not, aaaand in case of trouble, I shall, of course, use the secret skill of The Edit Button in order to fix what needs to be fixed.

Enjoy, people! Once again, I apologize for the delay.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:46 am
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@TinkerTwaggy good with using Griggs :arrow: . No issues. I see the ....lover like way that Liu sees him as a spar partner is going to be a constant form of humor and uncomfortablility for Griggs. Feeling Liu stroking his muscles when he is obviously a ladies man. XD

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX So, that is one less worry to have, because with that I mind, it means that I can already write for 'im rather consistently. Alright! That's wonderful news. Thanks!

YES.
It had to be introduced right away because I mean look at him, he is begging to be the best punching ball/counter-punching ball in existence, UGH, THAT AXE
Puns aside, Liu's gonna do that (also expect poking) with everyone whenever he's in a fightin' mood, so at least Griggs can always distract him away XD But hey, it might also bring about some neat character interaction and behavior development, once Griggs/the of the gang learns what that tendency actually does to good old Liu!
That'll depend on whatever you'll cook up as well, but we'll see how that goes!
...I miss my thumbs-up emote, it would've been perfect, here.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:29 am
Lael says...

@TinkerTwaggy That was just fine, but there goes my entire post idea. :โ€™( Donโ€™t worry though, I imagine a new one will come to me soon. I think it will be ready by the end of the week.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:35 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lael

...Well darn it. Eh, just in case: What was your post idea, m'dear? I'm certain you'll indeed be able to come up with something just fine, but since I accidentally destroyed it, might as well see if I can come up with suggestions? I can usually do that well, so yeah!
Free me from my undying guilt

Gotcha! Enjoy the week, then, and good luck with everything!

81 Reviews

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:24 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@TinkerTwaggy Long story short, Kilian sees Tae in a dangerous, vulnerable spot and on an instinct, grabs her and shoves her behind the bar counter to keep her safe since she is the same age as his sister. ๐Ÿ˜‚
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:00 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

@Lael this is still usable. Tae is still sitting down calmly.

40 Reviews

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:38 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lael What Swordsman said! Well, save for the sitting down part, since she'd directing herself towards the bar counter to talk to a drinking Grigg. Though it's definitely gonna be more complicated to set this up, you could still have Killian act this way when Tae's done talking, or hey, maybe Killian spots her beforehand and things don't go as expected.

81 Reviews

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:10 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

My post is done. I feel like it's a bit messy, but Kilian's on board now. @Basil and @TinkerTwaggy let me know if your characters are used incorrectly.

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:12 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lael The only thing I'd ask to be edited would be Liu introducing himself as that; Liu.

Grigg was an exception because his muscles are beautiful, but your post made me realize that I didn't make clear that Liu would prefer introducing himself with his nickname instead of his full name. He'll use the said full name when the group is formed and need to find a common ground to trust each other.

Aside from that? Everything's fine! The post is only "messy" because you had to rely on backward writing for proper characterization, but considering that we're starting with a chaotic tavern fight, that's really not much of an issue, or at least not to my eyes.

81 Reviews

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:27 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@TinkerTwaggy all fixed!

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust