z

Young Writers Society

The Journey to Elmyr DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:13 am
Basil says...

Ahaha yeah the map does seem small but it isn't a small stretch of land

Oooh @Lael that seems like a really cool idea!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:48 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Yeeah, pretty much what I thought. Maps are supposed to look much smaller than the real distance anyway - especially since we're in a medieval age.

@Lael That sounds unbearably cute, which is indeed wonderful for character development! I wonder how the rest of the cast will react to that once they catch on to it XD

Hmm… Come to think of it, there's nothing I have in mind for Liu yet, aside his occasional escapades in the night so that he can battle something without having to, you know, harm everyone else.
…! Ooh, but then again, Grig has a wonderful battle-induced body, and Liu would definitely drool at it until he gets to politely ask to fight it. Liu's definitely trying to get on his good side so he can do that whenever he wants.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:08 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Greig has learned to enjoy a friendly brawl. His bigger size makes him a much more formidable fight. He would be down for a good rumble.

24 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:17 pm
Basil says...

I really wanna make a mountain Nox character that is fresh from the mountains and is a savage mongrel. And that character would for sure challenge Liu.

But I'm debating making a character.
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

107 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:47 pm

@Basil I think you would be safe making one. I'm not sure you are going to get the full six for this group.

40 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:10 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

We're definitely not getting the full group just yet, indeed. It's fine though, since some people eventually join as the SB goes. 'Sides, we'll be traveling for a while, so in case someone joins late, we can always have 'em be at our next stop, and boom, we can recruit 'em.
And hey, we can start after @AlyTheBookworm is done! Since Life's prolly happening in the meantime, that does give you, Basil, time to make a Nox character. And hey, in case we need another, I do have a pocket NPC I can bring in! (Y'know. Cinder). And hey, good to know! With that character and Greig, that makes two characters that Liu can regularly spar with. Goodie! That'll help him a lot. Weeeell, the savage mongrel part technically won't, lol, but it'll help for characterization :smt003
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:36 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @TinkerTwaggy ahaha well, that's all the convincing I need. I'm rather happy with the team we have already, a good mix of races. I'm actually really happy to have a half-nymph as well, it'll be really nice to see where you take your character, Twaggy.

I'll give it till Aly gets her CP done (no rush @AlyTheBookworm!!) before I write up the first post. It'll be from Taeryn's pov, and it will be her coming into the tavern and looking around for people to recruit.
Of course I am.
Why?

107 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 pm
View Likes

Oh that is going to be interesting. A princess walking into a tavern with something that looks like a monster from a fairy tale drinking, laughing, and groping. XD

24 Reviews

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:10 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

I can already see Tae's expression in my head and it's amazing. I'm actually really excited to see how all the characters take to her.
Of course I am.
Why?

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:56 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

Submitted my CP- hope it's alright :)

24 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:12 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

CP accepted!! It is late and I have work tomorrow so I'm going to sleep, I'll get onto that first post after work!
Of course I am.
Why?

40 Reviews

Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:13 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil Ra is such a Polearm Buddy. XD And I like that the only savage part of her is that she just doesn't mess around. Liu's gonna like her, alright!

@AlyTheBookworm And I love that Merea's got an average-lookin' appearance that blends perfectly with her set of skills! She's prolly gonna be the best assassin among us.

But yay, glad to see we got everyone! Good luck with that first post of yours, Basil!

24 Reviews

Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:16 pm
View Likes
Basil says...

@TinkerTwaggy yooo thank you! I'm pretty excited to see how she fits in with everyone.

I'm working on a post, but life and work has been a little hectic lately. I'll get it written as soon as I can.
Of course I am.
Why?

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:42 pm
Lael says...

@AlyTheBookworm wow, it seems that Merea and Kilian are very similar, with the exception of Merea being a spy and Kilian an assassin, and racial difference, of course. I'm interested to see how this will play out in their interactions. :)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

I noticed that too. I guess the main difference between them (other than race and specialties) is that Merea is a bit more reckless and Killian a bit more cautious and patient- but they are very similar.

I've heard that similar people often either get along great or not at all.. I guess we'll have to see how it plays out. :)

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye