Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:38 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

So who's got next post?

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:49 am
BrumalHunter says...

Probably me, @Europa! I can't write it this weekend, since I'm writing a stupid lab report instead, but I'll get to it once I can. Class ends next week for a week, so I'll definitely be able to get to it then!

And by the way? I loved how Whither did nothing to help find a sponsor and left the three men on their own in the city. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:40 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@AstralHunter Yup that’s Whither for ya! Good luck with the lab report!

293 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:01 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Chaser, I'm finally writing that post! Do you mind extending the challenge? Tort and I both plan on completing it in our respective posts, so that'd be nice. I'm just happy I finally get to write for Jeanne!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:14 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Hoorah! I'm currently unsure what kind of message I would have to post to do that, but I'll extend the challenge to get those sweet sweet credits.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

293 Reviews

Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:56 am
BrumalHunter says...

Awesome, thanks! Hmm, I'll just go edit in a postscript to say that the challenge has been extended. If all goes well, my post will be up later today! (I'm enjoying writing it so far! Although, I'm also throwing in many different plot threads, both for now and later, so if anything needs to be changed or removed, let me know! We'll see once I'm done.)
— Paul the Apostle

45 Reviews

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@AstralHunter I, for one, can't wait to see!

293 Reviews

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:50 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

OOF. I hope you three like long posts, because that… that is 3500+ words. XD
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:39 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@TinkerTwaggy, since you're on vacation now, I thought I'd just give you a friendly reminder that we're waiting on you to post next! I tried setting something up for you in my post, just in case you needed some assistance. (Knowing you, I'm sure you can twist it to accommodate whatever you feel like doing anyway. XD)
— Paul the Apostle

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:49 am
Omni says...

Hey everyone! Your challenge has expired!

Chaser wrote:
WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment

@AstralHunter, @Chaser, @Europa, @TinkerTwaggy

The Challenge: Attention, wizards! The time has come to initiate your life at Wraithaxe! We're starting by exploring the nearby city of Rudigall, where the first posting round begins. By the end of it, we'll hope to have secured a new sponsor!

Wraithaxe is a bumbling blight on the city of Rudigall. This farming city is honest and hardworking; we're here to make everything worse. One extra credit is available in your post to have your character intentionally or inadvertently worsen any object or situation in town. Be it the town monument, a neighborly dispute, or a business deal, screw something up in a way only your character can!

The Deadline: This is the first posting round, so it may be flexible. The challenge officially lasts three weeks from this post to March 19th.

Edit: Upon popular demand, the challenge has been extended to April 15th.

Credits Available There are two credits available for making the post, and one for making Rudigall suffer. Get set to erupt!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:47 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Chaser, do you think we should just move on and let either you or @Europa post? I'd love to continue the story, but I just posted, so I think it's best if at least one other person posts before I go again. (I can't post soon anyway, since I have other SBs where it's specifically my turn.)
— Paul the Apostle

177 Reviews

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:04 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

We were all still active when the story stopped moving, so I wasn’t sure whether we had a consensus to continue. I’d like to just check everyone on that, but I’ll start work on a post to keep moving as well. Here’s hoping!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

293 Reviews

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:49 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Well, you definitely still have me! :D
— Paul the Apostle

177 Reviews

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:54 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Haha, that's good to hear!

45 Reviews

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek