z

Young Writers Society

WWE: Wraithaxe Wizard Entertainment DT

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:20 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

I've made the post! Time to save Rudigall from pig-doping!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:50 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I love that post, Chaser! I feel like Hal just needs all the hugs in the world. The poor dude doesn't deserve to be so mistreated. I'm glad he managed to avoid being injected with the Savage, but turning Hogmeat into a demon boar isn't exactly an improvement. XD

If Whither somehow had a change of heart and turned back, it'd be hilarious to see her reaction when she finds a hog from hell tearing up the city. I suspect she'd be tempted just to sit back and watch (until Jeanne finds and convinces her to help out). I think Milphar's more likely to encounter it, though. That would make for an equally interesting encounter!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:33 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Is the next post still up for grabs? I can't remember who offered to do it.

Anyway, how're you all doing? I'm a bit cramped by my first year at college, but I've still got time to run this if you're willing. Life gets cramped, but writing gets cozy, yeah?

But it's no big deal if you can't find the time. Just have a nice day, and write what you want. I just hope you'll continue to share your talents on YWS!

-Chaser
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:38 am
View Likes
Europa says...

I'm trying to sort through all of the posts I'm behind on from my hiatus still, and I've got a couple assignments to finish up, but I'm still game!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:01 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I'm definitely still game! It just that between research, the many SB posts I need to write, and the fact that I posted just before you, I'm allowing myself to let either Tort or Europa write before I go again (although I can go again if I really must). You left a literally awesome setup for whoever posts next, so I can't wait to see what comes of it! XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh