Young Writers Society

World of Remnant DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:46 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Lael no problem! It's up to you ^^ although I hope you'll keep reading the story (if you started already haha) because it might tie in with SM every so often
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:37 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

QROW! It may take a while.... Let's just say for now he's stranded. In a bar somewhere. Wholly entertained. I'm busy now but let's see about 2 weeks from now, after finals.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:39 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Q R O W xD good luck with finals! I think you'll be interested with what's going on with Cloud right now, because it ties into Clan Branwen a bit ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:54 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Huntsmen: @Kirkiln @AstralHunter @ScarlettFire @AllisontheWriter @FigrothFelanor @Sheyren @Lael @TinkerTwaggy

Welcome to the World of Remnant

Welcome to the World of Remnant, Huntsman or Huntress.

Under the watchful eye of the Shattered Moon, your story begins, or ends, here. The world is on the brink of a world-wide war, and one way or another, your character is a part of this strife.

But, the world doesn't know who you are. Do you know the world, yet?

Location - 2 Points: Your Huntsman or Huntress must figure out where in the World of Remnant they reside. They must also figure out a want of their character. It can reside in the same country they're in, but I'd rather that not be the case.

Theme - 2 Points: Every Huntress has a theme. This includes a color set, a symbol, their name, and a rough idea of their weapon, aura color, and Semblance. (@Omnom can help once you have the rough ideas planned out).

Story - 2 Points: What is your character's Story? Where do you want them to end up in this world conflict?

Living, Breathing World: There is a living, breathing world within Remnant, and several characters already reside within. Learn about these characters, interact with their writers, and collaborate to bring more to the world than what is already there. Points here are flexible, so really it's all about involvement. The World of Remnant is a large canvas.

Now, I would say that I would never say no to ideas, but that's not true. What I will do is say "how about this?"

Good luck in the World of Remnant, Huntsman.

Unfortunately, this challenge did not survive the Grimm. I bring to you its remains.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand