Reviews: 590
Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:09 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

YOU DEFINITELY CAN @TORTWAG

And you're welcome!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:28 am
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Quick ques: Can I just take most of what I've written up for Alexa and fit it into the new form?
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:19 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Saen YAY YAY YAY I SHALL BEGIN WORKING ON KEIRA

Well, that checks out. Last questions for now: when do we begin writing for this, approximatively, and do we get to write an introduction post to show where are our characters and what are they doing before the big event unfolds, Marvel-style?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:14 am
View Likes
Omni says...

So will there be a wrap up of everything that's happened before this SB for those of us who cough haven't read anything of them

because as much as I love the idea of this and want to be such a part of this, I'm really lost on... well just about everything :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:03 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Well, while I am totally lost in all things ever I have decided to jump off the deep end and have submitted my CP for Sirun. @Saen oh boy I hope you hate him :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:57 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@TheBlueCat: I apologize for taking so long to reply, but you can!

@Tortwag: That's what I was thinking would happen! I'm still trying to decide if this going to be like a regular storybook, or if I'll take a leaf out of @soundofmind's book and start it more loosely/RP-ish style, like she did at the start of her Danganronpa storybook.

@Omnom: Thanks! I hate him. :P I've just realized there's something about Kartiel's past that you need to know about so you can mysteriously reference it in your posts, so I'll shoot you a message and let you know what that something is.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:33 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Saen Youuuu should prolly go full Storybook style, because I mean you can always put this in the RP section if you want to make it an RP, m'dear, but I know I'm writing in that style at all times. Just letting you know.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:36 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Tortwag: I understand! It wasn't exactly a roleplay-style, perse? It was just a shorter version of a SB post, and it worked well for that particular storybook because all of the characters had to deal with the confusion of suddenly waking up in the school. For this storybook, the usual route of storybook posts will probably work perfectly fine for the first round of posts, but I just wanted to put what I was thinking out for everyone to see.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:55 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Wel you said RP-style, earlier, but sure, I guess! Doesn't change much for me, really. And hey, ain't gonna say no to brainstorming!

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:50 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I'd be fine with either way you do it, but I will let you know I absolutely suck at traditional rp xD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:16 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The first post and challenge is now up! I have to go to class soon and I'm going to busy for the rest of the day, so I probably won't be able to answer any questions you guys have until tomorrow morning.

But I hope you're as excited as I am for this to finally be kicking off!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey, guys! How are your posts coming along? I know that I only posted on Tuesday, but I was just curious to see who was thinking of posting next. Does anyone already have ideas for their posts?
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:13 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

*hurried copy and pasting of cps*
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:34 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone's posts are coming along! With the new year right around the corner for me, I wanted to kick it off with a boost of activity in my storybooks. I really should have been posting in here more, but, for those in the Discord, I have been trying to talk about it occasionally. :P

If you're not on the Discord, @Omnom brought up the awesome suggestion of a brainstorming session. I'm not sure if we'll need that before our first round of posts, but that would be awesome to have at some point. I know I'll probably be a bit busy the next couple of weeks, but I could either get the weekends or wait until midterms week. (That's in the middle of January for me.)

When would a brainstorming session work for all of you?
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:00 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

The Challenged: @Magestorrow, @Featherstone, @soundofmind, @TinkerTwaggy, @ChristenedPages, @SirenCymbaline, @TheSilverFox, @Kirkiln, and @RaidenCheese.

The Challenge: The point of this round is to have all of our characters rudely taken out of their normal, day-to-day life, so this challenge is mainly based on that. Because many of us have multiple characters, you can only get points for this challenge from one of them.

You can get one point for just posting. One point can be gained by showing your character going about their normal life, and one point can be gained by having them show up in the pocket reality and react to see a little kid in a very over-sized suit.

And, because I love long posts, you can get one point for having your post be longer than 750 words.

In total, you can get up to four points for this challenge.

Completion Time: January 5th, 2019

The Challenge has expired! Hope to see more challenges in the future! perhaps one for how many characters Sirun makes disappear in a month?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson