z

Young Writers Society

Infinity War [DT]

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:21 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

oh nooo I completely forgot about that challenge (though honestly I'm not how I could argue that anything Enide does is in any way a normal life).
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:05 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey, everyone! Since only @TheSilverFox, @soundofmind and I posted during the time of the challenge, I decided to reuse it. If you haven't posted yet, how is your post coming along?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Kirkiln came up with the wonderful suggestion of a brainstorming session over on Discord, and I think it might be just what we need to really get this storybook going~

I'm going to set a tentative brainstorming session for sometime on Friday. I'm thinking 7:00 pm EST? I can't remember what the actual code for the time is, so you can use a converter like this to figure out when that would be. I understood that not everyone will be able to make it - especially since it's last minute! - but I thought it would be nice for at least a few of us to chat about all of our evil plans.
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:55 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Here's the date (and the formatting):
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:00 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It turns out that I actually have plans for tonight, so I'm moving the brainstorming session. It will now be on ! It'll be on the WFP for this storybook. You can find the link on the first page of this DT, but I'll also post it in a new post once I'm online.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:32 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Currently locked in exams, so I won't be attending! I'll backlog just fine, though, as I usually do that.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:24 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It's still a few minutes until the brainstorming session officially starts, but come join me in the pad!
mage

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:43 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The Challenged: @Featherstone, @TinkerTwaggy, @ChristenedPages, @SirenCymbaline, @Kirkiln, and @RaidenCheese.

The Challenge: The point of this round is to have all of our characters rudely taken out of their normal, day-to-day life, so this challenge is mainly based on that. Because many of us have multiple characters, you can only get points for this challenge from one of them.

You can get one point for just posting. One point can be gained by showing your character going about their normal life, and one point can be gained by having them show up in the pocket reality and react to see a little kid in a very over-sized suit.

And, because I love long posts, you can get one point for having your post be longer than 750 words.

In total, you can get up to four points for this challenge.

Completion Time: February 15th, 2019

Daaamn, I had never realised how massive this cast is! Having said that, I'm a little disappointed only Mage completed this challenge. You people can do better! I believe in you! :P
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I fully share that sentiment! :P Hopefully more people will be able to complete the challenge in the upcoming month.

(I'm pretty sure all of you know about what I'll mention next, but just let copy-and-paste do my little speel on the first official Storybook Jam™!)

I'm not sure how many people in this storybook are members of the Storybook Club or regularly check the people's tab, but there's something called a Storybook Jam™ on . It's basically an opportunity to write storybook-related things (roleplays and DTWH threads included) in a write-in style WFP. I'm not sure how long the event will run for, but I thought you might want to work on your posts and/or scheming then! I'll be there for hopefully the entire time, so we can always chat about this storybook then. <3
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:30 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Aaaaaand a Wild Post appears! Been a while, but I finally got to introduce Nico Ringo again, alongside Resident NPC-that-used-to-be-Mage's-character-Keira.

It's good to be back! Hope you'll enjoy it, m'dears!

"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 01, 2019 8:20 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Welcome back, Tort! I always love seeing you reveal your areas of expertise in your posts, and this one was no exception. :) And, of course, I love all cute the Sin Sonrisa and Bubbly Puck moments. <3 Reading through your post gave me flashbacks to our scheming during Rei.

“Can I… Can I like, stop this for a second and enjoy how awesome we’re being for reacting so casually to this? It’s been a while.”

It definitely has been. <3

Now that @TinkerTwaggy has posted, who wants to go next? I know that @ChristenedPages has been working on a post for awhile - will you be able to post it soon?
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Thu May 02, 2019 12:58 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Magestorrow Thank you, m'dear! I'm glad you enjoyed the post, as it was loads of fun to write :3
Eeespecially since I don't usually write cute romance, but eh, with these two it's still kinda natural, luckily XD the schemin' was loads of fun

YES. IT HAS BEEN ^_^

For now, I'll be working on Andetto's post, but I'll have to talk to Featherstone for that first since I'm unsure if Nerezzar will appear in my post, or the other way around. Not a priority though, so anyone that ones to post before me, please do!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:32 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@ChristenedPages, I love your newest post! It was definitely worth the wait. <3 I thought the beginning of it was very beautiful (and adorable), and it makes me so happy to see Dami showing off how much he's grown as a person since his time as Aagares.

And, of course, I loved how he's just so nonchalant about the blood around Sevy. It's an interesting dynamic between the two that I haven't seen yet - I feel like Dami's been lowkey panicking the time(s) I've seen the two together, so it was very interesting seeing him calm instead.

Well, I believe @SirenCymbaline and @Kirkiln were both planning posts, as well as @TinkerTwaggy - when will you all be able to get your posts up? Once we finish those ones up - and throw in Bo!Amy, I think? - we can get the party truly started~
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:51 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Psst @Magestorrow there's no current challenge xD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:41 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Thanks for letting me know.

I'll have to see who's left to post - I think it's just Siren and Tort? - and make a new one, though I might just hold off until the next round of posts.

But, on a different note, I love your post! Corden's already a great character, and I'm happy you have a chance to write him here. <3
mage

queer and here.

"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi