z

Young Writers Society

Infinity War [DT]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:13 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Oh right, I have two character for this. Welp, guess Nico Ringo and Neil/Andetto will be my trump cards for this adventure!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:17 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Question: is the Outliers in this universe as well?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:14 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Aaaaaaaaand done with my character submissions! Now waiting for 'em to be accepted.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:29 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Omnom, it isn't. I don't have an official list posted in here yet, but the current storybooks present in this one are Rei, Aeyis, Soulmates and The Pegasus Project. (Over in the roleplay section, there's The Masquerade, The Underground City, The Lost City, and Ghost Town.)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:33 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Ah darn xD well could I use a character from that or should I just make a new one?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:56 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Omnom, you probably should make a new one! Since you, @Firerose and possibly @Sheyren all want to villains, and I don't really have any plans for our villains yet, I was thinking that I could maybe make a club for the three of us to do our (not so) secret planning, and let anyone else who wants to help with plotting that take part as well.

How does that sound?
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:38 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Sorry for the double post, everyone, but I just wanted to say that I'll be trying to get up Kartiel's cp over the course of this upcoming week, and that I hope you'll do the same with yours if you haven't already! (But if you can't, I completely understand.)
mage

queer and here.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl says...

@Saen That sounds good!
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:28 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

How detailed should the backstory section be?
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:44 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

@Saen can I run two characters, a villain and a protagonist?
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

40 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Saen SWARM OF QUESTIONS - but yes, also, how many years is this after Rei, Aeyis or any other SB/RP? Or months, or days?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@SirenCymbaline: In regards to info, I think it'll be most important knowing what their main story is and what their connection to the Saeverse is. For example, yours would probably have a lot more to do with Boris's life in Fallen London, and a little bit about the times he's been pulled into Kart's schemes!

@Featherstone: Sure!

@Tortwag: It's honestly up to you! My personal philosophy with this storybook is that anything goes with the timeline that characters are being snatched from. If it works best, the Aeyis cast can be taken from the middle of journey (which is what I'm guessing, considering what Amy and Andetto are like in this), and the Rei group could have come from the end. I'm making it so realities in the Saeverse are very loose, so we could have people come from all sorts of alternate universes. It would probably be useful discussing when the other people from the storybooks are planning on snatching their characters from, so they can be taken from approximately the same point, but it's ultimately your call!

By the way, I made the club for the antagonists! It's currently set to hidden, but, since I've never run a hidden club before, I'm not sure how accessible it is. If anyone's having trouble actually getting to the club page, just let me know - I can go back in and change it to invite only instead.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Saen Hmm, then I'll prolly need an introduction scene at some point... Can I include Keira in it, m'dear? You didn't mention that you'd be controling her, so in case you can't, she could always be a temporary NPC, or a supportive NPC outright. And, well, her and Nico Ringo would prolly still be training together.
I'm less worried for Andetto, but gotcha! That means I can put them at their full power. They'll prolly need it, anyway.
Oh, also, the Infinity War Discord link has expired! Just letting you know.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:24 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Tortwag, sure thing! I'd honestly be down for you using her as an NPC throughout the storybook - my main focus is with Kartiel, though I might add in other characters like Thymea and Rendra as the storybook progresses.

And thanks for letting me know! I just updated it, so we should be all set now. :)
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:49 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Saen Storybook Main NPC it is! I'll do my best to take good care of h- CAN I- DO I GET TO DESIGN WHAT KIND OF FULL-POWERED ABILITIES SHE HAS

PLEASE

Oooh, that would be nice! And thanks for the link, m'dear.

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour