z

Young Writers Society

365 Days as a Monster Hunter DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:03 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Rydia YEAH HER PROFILE REALLY DIDN'T GIVE OFF THAT VIBE

Gotcha. Hmm, I'm a sucker for names, so I'll prolly give some to 'em if that doesn't bother anyone. I can always edit them out if it does - something I'll prolly have to repeat later, which I will!
...Oooh, nonono what if I just go Japanese-style and refer to them by title instead? (the reference being, in case you didn't know: a job title, in Japan, is almost if not as important as the actual person's name)
Could be a cultural thing for Monster Hunters to refer to each other by title unless they know each other really well, and Uva wouldn't necessarily know them - so to him, they don't have clear names either. I feel like that could be fun, too!

Thanks! Got a first scene done, and I think I have a good idea for the general direction of. And hey, now I may have a better idea on how to handle our two NPCs, so that's fun!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 am
Rydia says...

Who would like to post next? I'm happy to post for my other character if that helps/ gives anyone an entrance?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Rydia sorry I'm late! I've been in the hospital for the last two weeks, but I'm back to business, now. I still want to post next, and my post was still halfway done, so I'll just casually resume.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:08 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting here to announce that I haz posted at last!

@Rydia How was my portrayal of both your characters and the NPCs, m'dear? I tried to make them look like an already established team super used to jobs, while still being, y'know, young people that just want to have fun.

I already have an entire plan thingy for the monster I want us to fight, but since this is an SB, I wanna make sure we're all going in the same direction. So! What d'you wanna do next, Rydia? Personally, I'd be very interested to have us fight the monster in sewer-like area away from the party, but if you have anything in mind, do tell!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:08 pm
Rydia says...

It's great @Tortwag and I can't wait to write Isla's post in repsonse! I'm happy for them to tail a monster out of the party and into the sewers, it's definitely a more battle-worthy location ;)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Rydia Good to know! Enjoy yourself with Isla, then :3
Haha, that and it'll be a lot less dangerous for civilians XD

Carpe Diem
— Catullus