z

Young Writers Society

Superpowered [DT]

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:07 pm
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I figured Gear head would be somewhat new and unknown to the heroes.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:03 pm
View Likes
Corvid says...

👌
"yeet"
- albert einstein

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:03 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

i need to flesh out TechnoLad's backstory a little more, but I'm down for some of em knowing each other already
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:14 am
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Oh, I forgot to chime in with this, but sounds good!
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:12 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@Elinor @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @ChristenedPages @Saen @concord @corvidconvalscence

Anybody got dibs on first post?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:45 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I do! I've actually already started working on it, so expect to see it by the end of this current week at the latest.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:31 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The first post is officially up!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

With the new year swiftly approaching for me, I wanted to swing on by and see how all of your posts are coming along!

I apologize for taking so long to check in on this - it's completely slipped my mind. After a recent reminder of how much I love Wren's character and want to write more of my dorky, awkward hero, I've decided that I want to go back to throwing my all into this storybook. I'm going to try be more active in this thread in 2019, and I hope you all feel the same way.

So how are your posts doing?
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:00 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I believe this Challenge is yours (from the SB Challenge Workshop if I recall correctly! Unfortunately all of the formatting is gone), but this challenge has expired! I'm excited to see what you all come up with in the upcoming weeks!

Calling @Saen, @concord, @Elinor, @ChristenedPages, @corvidconvalescence , @RaidenCheese, @Vellichor, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX!

Help!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Great Power

2 Points For Including Your Superpower

When you think of superheros, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Oftentimes, it's their powers. Powers can range from everything to a brilliant mind to a mystical array of magic. The world may be new to your powers, but it's up to you to show them, and yourself, what you can do. But, be warned: everything comes at a price. And if you chose to use your powers without the safety of your mask - metaphorical or literal - you may be caught in a dangerous situation.

Great Responsibility

2 Points For Including A Challenge Being Overcome

Whether you are new to being a hero or have been one for quite some time, you can never be entirely prepared for the challenges you'll encounter while doing your duties as your heroic counterpart. While some may be minor - such as encountering a friend who knows you as your secret identity - others may involve your life being thrown in harm's way. But if you wish to be a hero, you must overcome whatever challenges that arise.

Bonus

1 Point For Including At Least One Other Character

You may often work on your own when defeating evil, but you'll find that occasional assistance from another hero - or even a civilian - may be key to overcoming whatever hurdle is in your path.

Completion Time: 1 Post Per Person
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:24 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey everyone!

I know this storybook hasn't been all that active lately, so I wanted to remind you that it's still running. How are all of your posts coming along?
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey guys!

I'm not sure how many people in this storybook are members of the Storybook Club or regularly check the people's tab, but there's something called a Storybook Jam™ on . It's basically an opportunity to write storybook-related things (roleplays and DTWH threads included) in a write-in style WFP. I'm not sure how long the event will run for, but I thought you might want to work on your posts and/or scheming then! I'll be there for hopefully the entire time, so we can always chat about this storybook then. <3
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hello again!

I know there was talk about writing posts up for this over on Discord, but I just wanted to see how everyone was doing with their posts. Once the few people who are planning on posting soon get their posts up, I think we'll move into the actual plot of the storybook - I just don't want to rush things when people are still writing.

If you have any questions or need help writing anything, let me know! I'd be happy to help.
mage

queer and here.

We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor