z

Young Writers Society

Vint Cerf Academy [DT]

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:38 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Hey guys! Okay, it's been a busy past month for me, but I'm ready to start this first round of posts! I think since most of this storybook is character relationships, I'd like to do a bit of planning first. So here's the Writer Feed Pad: https://christenedpages.writerfeedpad.com/1?skipIphoneCheck=1, and of course anyone who prefers to to can plan on Discord as well.
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:07 am
View Likes
Lael says...

@ChristenedPages, how are things going SB-wise?
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:13 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

@Lael Pheewww... goodness it's been a crazy few months. My goal for over break is to get the first post up! So sorry for the wait!
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:54 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@ChristenedPages no problem! Life gets in the way. :P
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery