174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:15 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

LOL THAT GIF
oh geez so,, okay
I have been,,, very intimidated + busy + not feeling well and honestly if anyone wants to just GO post, please do! DON'T FEEL HELD BACK BY ME. I am going to try to get to it this week goshdarnnit and honestly if anyone wants to collab with me later this week like... Saturday? Pls... tell me... I need someone to help and kick my butt into gear
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:30 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

@soundofmind I figured as much. I also had this SB on my list of things to pay attention to, so I also could be better lol. XD

To everyobe else: You heard the lady! If you can make the effort to post, then post! I'm gonna try to write up another post for Tephra this week. I know we've had a bit of a lull and it's hard to jump back into it, but I'd love to keep going if we can! :)
Last edited by AvantCoffee on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:23 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@soundofmind Intimidated by what, m'dear? I'm pretty sure not even my gif would actually hurt you :3

Personally I only haven't gone in 'cause I posted last already, but, I wouldn't mind a collaboration with you! Tottan could either come back for wounded people, or Glayosei could send a Clock Frame to warn Tottan about things that happened in the ship, or hey, even help him to find the other members of the group!

Lots of possibilities, m'dear. Send me a DM in Discord if you want that collab!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:26 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

I have an extremely hectic week this week, but I'll have my first break from school starting at the end of next Tuesday! I'll try to catch up, read what anyone else has written, and think of some ideas for a Simon post ^^
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

HEY ,, GUys,,, I'm so sorry that after not even getting to a first post I'm here to say that it looks like I'm gonna have to drop out of this SB. Unfortunately, life and work has been picking up and will get especially busy starting just before the new year. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to drop out of a few SB's, and this is, unfortunately, one of them. I'm sorry I never got to writing Tottan, but ya'll can do whatever you want with him! If that means writing him out of the story or bumping him to NPC status, I don't care whatever it is!

I just wanted to apologize though, sincerely, for slacking on the front end when joining! I should've taken a closer look at what was going on in my life before committing to another SB lol.

I WISH YA'LL THE BEST WITH WRITIN' THIS AND I HOPE THIS SB LIVES ON WITHOUT ME.

I love and support you all! <3 <3 <3
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author