z

Young Writers Society

Deserted in Space [DT]

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:18 am
View Likes
Synnoev says...

I have time to write a post this week too, i actually thought the next spot was already reserved so i didnt post last week… oops !

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:07 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I mean, I'd post, but I kind of already did that

@Synnoev Oh, that reminds me! Yeah, so, as far as I'm aware, nobody reserves any post unless they outright say they do, so you can definitely do what you want unless a DT post here confirms a reservation. I realize not everyone's necessarily aware of that, so there you go!

@LakeOfCancer Oh yes, also, I remember you mentioning how different Glayosei's speech patterns are to yours in general, so if you need to include him anywhere in your next post, send me a PM, m'dear! We can write together in a WriterFeedPad :3 Of course, there's no need for that if he's not gonna feature, but eh, might as well ask.

That being saaaaid, good luck with your post preparations, everyone!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:16 pm
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

I might include a few people just because before I didn't want to have different characters in my post and somehow it became Godmodding, so I may do so!XD But, I don't think I'll be able to start working on it this weekend, but I might start working on it on Monday or Tuesday. Depends how my schedule goes.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:15 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

As it turns out, school has just hit me over the head with a jackhammer and my time has mystically vanished. .-.

I sincerely apologize, but I won't be able to write anything until, at the earliest, next week. >.< Because even though "midterms" are over, I still have two exams this week. //inwardly crying.

Anyway, anyone can post before me and I'll work from there.
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:31 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

@SpiritedWolfe Aw :c <33

Okay, so that means the next three likely candidates for the next post are @Synnoev, @soundofmind, or @LakeOfCancer, however if anyone else can post within the next few days please make yourself known ~

40 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@LakeOfCancer Yeeeah, same. It's why people started to collaborate or write together to avoid Godmodding - or, like, ask for info on how this or that character works to properly writethem. Pretty helpful stuff!

@SpiritedWolfe Good luck with that, m'dear! Moral Support beams are currently being sent your way so that you properly survive your sudden lack of time :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:11 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Hey guys!! So I have some time opened up for me tomorrow, so I'm gonna try and write my post tomorrow if that's okay!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

40 Reviews

Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:31 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@soundofmind Haaai♪
And yay! Welp, can't wait to see more Tottan action, m'dear :3 Good luck with that.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:02 am
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

So, some announcements on behalf of myself:

I don't believe I'll be able to post for a bit, but I'll try my hardest to at least work on it and keep writing down my next post eventually.

The reason for this sudden absence? Well, I mean, there's technically two reasons, but one of them is school. I've got lots of homework and I'm trying to get stuff done. Which unfortunately means that I've got a lot on my plate with this alone.

Now, for the more fun and surprising reason that I hope you'll all be excited about I update everyone on this topic. So, I'm working on a personal project. I've been wanting to expand this into something more and I found something really helpful that can help me. And I'm really surprised because I always thought that I would always leave this as an old assignment from last school year. But my teachers had always talked about how amazing it was, and now that I've found this helpful thing, I've begun working. I'm doing good so far! I'm almost ready to start working on it for real, even if it's just getting itself all sorted out. I'm hoping I can get it done within a month or two, but if not, I'll keep working on it, and I'll keep updating everyone on this because I think when it's finally finished, you all will be super proud of me and really excited. I don't want to five it away, even if you have ideas and all as to what it could be. But just know that it'll take a ton of effort to work on, and I may not even post it on here, I'll just describe it. But hopefully, you guys understand what's going on so I may work hard not only in school but on this project.

Have a wonderful rest of your day, or night, wherever you are in the world! I will miss you all dearly, I will check in every week or so, but I probably won't respond. Miss you already everyone!

(Btw, I kinda doubt that you'll really need Astrid because you guys probably know a ton about her already to just gather the details and all! So have fun writing! (: )
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

40 Reviews

Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:16 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@LakeOfCancer Good luck with everything!

Not sure what that second project is, so, guess I'll have to wait 'til you reveal it or something. For all I know, you're cloning yourself, going to space, doing both these things at once, or joining a military operation to kill people.
...Or killing people while cloning yourself and going to space, aaaah the possibilities!

↑ Bad joke aside, because that was my idea of a joke, I mean I can't really get excited until I see the result, since I don't know you personally and have absolutely no idea what you're referring to which then means that I can't relate, but hey, as long as it's something useful to you on a personal level, you definitely deserve some time off to figure things out!
Ah, but then, Astrid only got a post + one external cameo, so I wouldn't exactly call that knowing a ton, but writing is definitely going t be fun, so thanks! You have fun with your space cloning and killing, m'dear!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:15 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Me, looking at my last comment, ashamed because I got caught up in other things™

Well, I hope to get a post done by this Tuesday since it'll be my day off! I hAVE NO EXCUSES NOW

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:33 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

@soundofmind Mood ~
YES PLEASE yOU cAn Do iT sound <33

40 Reviews

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:50 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@soundofmind How's your post coming along, m'dear? Did you enjoy Halloween, midway through writing it? :3

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:22 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

me: *visibly sweating*

40 Reviews

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:43 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Doing... well?

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman