z

Young Writers Society

Deserted in Space [DT]

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

To be honest, I kinda don't have an opinion, only because if we go ahead to stage two after everyone wraps up their posts, we could have a few people wanting to go ahead and try to collaborate more on the first stage. And some would get upset about their ideas being pushed down the drain. This is the same way I'm thinking if we stay on stage one. If we do stay on stage one, someone will want to have progressed forward after everyone has posted to see what could potentially happen. And we don't exactly want any of this type of conflict while Coffee is away. CHAOS! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! No fireworks please, no blood please, no violence, at least, not when we're trying to decide on a plan. You see, it's not that I don't want to do either one, it's just that I'm considering all the potential conflicts if we decide on one ad someone wants to do another.
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:14 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

@LakeOfCancer Haha exactly, which is why I wanted to discuss it. XD (Btw Lake, you don't have to worry about managing the SB while I'm away, since I'll still be around to check on things ;3)

Given that the clear majority of you would like to keep the Storybook at Stage 1 until I return, we'll stick to that. After Tortwag posts, there will be no posting order at all (however it would still be nice to prioritise those that haven't posted yet). While I'm away people can post depending on their availability so that posts can keep moving. Like Wolfe said, communicating/collaborating ideas and getting creative with Stage 1 will keep this Stage going.

Where foreshadowing is concerned (I'm looking at you, "staying" character owners), I don't really mind what you come up with in this time. Look at the plans in the WFP regarding the mysterious structure and go from there! As long as plans that impact other characters and the overall SB plot are communicated I trust in your ability to envision what could be possible for the mysterious structure and future discovery ^^

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@LakeOfCancer "some people" then "someone". You're... Not being very subtle, m'dear XD not that I mind.
But more seriously, uh, there won't be any conflict, no fireworks and no chaos. A democratic, majority-driven, opinion-based vote just happened, and the majority is for keeping Stage 1 going. It's the simplest way by to resolve any kind of conflict, and I'm not going to complain. Don't worry, m'dear, these things happen in SBs, that's why we keep ideas flexible!

Now, then... Time to adapt :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:43 am
View Likes
Synnoev says...

Hey everybody Im back and loving all the posts so far!! I dont mind stage 1 or stage 2 but happy to go with the majority :)

125 Reviews

Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:51 pm
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

Okay good!XD And don't mind my vocabulary!XD I didn't notice that I even typed it and plus, I hadn't actually been looking at my spelling at the time so yeah.

~Charlie Brown

40 Reviews

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am going to keep on minding every single human being's vocabulary like an obsessive grammar nazi as a part of my plot to dominate the world, fuhohohohohoho

Welcome back, Synnoev! Glad to have you back in this ship, m'dear :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:20 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

WHOOOO, I'M DONE! Late with the post, but definitely done. It's 3Am though, so I'll catch some hours of sleep and post it tomorrow, after properly editing it. @CoffeeCat Uh, really sorry, m'dear, as I was supposed to put this 2 days earlier. If yours is ready, then I'll warn you directly right before I post mine, and yours can follow. Well, either that or Wolfe's, but yeah, expect notifications.

EDIT: The post has been posted, m'dears! @LakeOfCancer, @niteowl, @SpiritedWolfe, @Synnoev, your characters have been used and included! Now comes the part where you hang me for messing with them and writing them out of character. You may begin, and I shall ready my edits :smt003

92 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

YAY TWAGGY POSTED WHOO

I personally love the scene between Glay and Astrid. XD

So now, anyone can post next! There's no need for me to post after Tortwag because we decided to stick to Stage 1 of the SB. @SpiritedWolfe, you might want to post now - or anyone else who hasn't posted yet. But really we want SB posts to keep rolling, so whoever is available to post the soonest at any given time is the best to do so (as long as there's a gap of at least 2-3 other character posts between one character's post and their next post). Just communicate with each other c:

Also, @Synnoev, it's great to have you back! :D

125 Reviews

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

Okay, first of all, AWESOME! Second of all, I agree with you @CoffeeCat, the interaction between Glayosei and Astrid was pretty cool. I'm pretty sure that's how she would react anyway. I have a fear of spiders, so I'm not surprised she reacted the way she did!XD

~Charlie Brown

40 Reviews

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:40 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Nothing to edit on that front, then. Good to know! 'Twas fun to write.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:53 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

*drops in*

Is anyone able to post in the SB this weekend? ^^

125 Reviews

Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:02 pm
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

Well, if no one wants to go, then I can work on it! I don't have too much homework this weekend so I think I could get it done within Saturday and Sunday. But like Is aid, if no one else wants to go, I'll be glad to go, I have an idea of what I want to say at the moment anyway. (: (: (:

~Charlie Brown

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:59 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Hey! Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for a moment (school took all my time hostage xD) but I will try to read through Tort's post and draft up something this weekend ~ (And Lake, if you want to, you can work on writing something up to ^^ I'm not sure how long this will take me, since my brother and sister in law will be in town too. :P )
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

125 Reviews

Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:47 pm
View Likes
LakeOfCancer says...

Alright! (:

~Charlie Brown

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:04 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I can't go super soon, but I really want to make time for it next week! So if @SpiritedWolfe goes before then, then I'll write up a post after! Otherwise, I'll go before if that's ok?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope