Eternal [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:58 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to give a little update on what I'm doing to prep for the start of this storybook, and to find out what you guys think of an idea I have.

Right now, the last thing I have to do - besides writing the first post and challenge for this - is to make up a list of who is playing what god. Since there's so many of you guys, this is going to take a little bit of time, but my goal is to have that done by tomorrow night at the earliest and the end of the weekend at the latest!

Besides that, the other thing I want to talk about is when we'll start posting. As I just mentioned, there's a lot of you. A lot of people means a lot of introduction posts, so I'm going to suggest something different than what I typically do in my storybooks - we have a posting period for the first round of posts. If someone can't get a post in by the end of the round, we'll just move onto everything that happens after the introduction and say they were some of the characters that showed up last.

I'm thinking of having that posting period be all of October, and maybe part of September? It depends on when I can get my first post up, but it'll definitely be at least all of October if that's what we end up doing.

Are you guys okay with that?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:04 pm
View Likes
ChristenedPages says...

Sounds good!
"what dose the raccoon look like?"

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:10 am
View Likes
Elinor says...

Sounds great to me @Saen! I'm excited!

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:59 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

This plan sounds good, Saen! I'm looking forward to begin this :)

I also submitted my CP and like I've said before, let me know if there's anything I ought to change.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm
View Likes
Oxara says...

Seems good, I am really exited for this story book can't wait.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:52 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This is more than a week later, but I finally put together a cast list! You guys can check it out on the very first page of the storybook. Every character is linked to their character profile, and the links for each person's name takes you to their respective accounts - that way you can easily message them if you want to do some super secret planning.
mage

queer and here.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:01 am
View Likes
Elinor says...

I was very extra and used a couple of different character creators on azaleasdolls.com to create Venus's main personas from different historical periods. I've also decided her color is lime green, because why not? Anyway, obviously no one else has to do this but I included which games they were just in case anyone wants to. If I find more relevant ones I'll do more of her personas. xD

Aurelia, Roman Times (Roman Lady)

Molly, 1860s (Southern Belle)

Amelia, 1950s (40s Fashion)

Kathryn, Present Day (Casual Style)

-- Walt Disney

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Those look amazing, @Elinor! Obviously I can't use those ones for my guys, but I might end up using that for some of my other storybooks where I have female characters.
mage

queer and here.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:03 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Just checking in! I wanted to know where we were at in terms of starting.

-- Walt Disney

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:30 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

We should be starting by Monday night! This week's been unexpectedly busy in terms of schoolwork and other things I need to do, but I've started working on a post for this and I wholeheartedly end to have it up as soon as possible. Once that happens, I'll give a month from that start date for everyone to post, and we can go from there! <3
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:47 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The first post - and challenge - are officially up! Let me know if you have any questions on what we're doing for this round of posts, but hopefully my first post and the challenge should give a good explanation of what should be in your posts. The important thing to remember is that this round of posts is ending on November 5th, 2018 - though that date may vary depending on your time zone!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:09 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Leahcat517, @Chaser, @kat13254, @Oxara, @Tortwag, and @PrincessInk, how are your posts coming along?
mage

queer and here.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:43 pm
View Likes
Oxara says...

I have my ideas written down and have started writing the actual post. I've just been so busy that I haven't had been able to fully complete it I apologize. Quick question just to make where can I find the requirements to what I need to make sure I am not missing anything, as I have lost that. I was going to ask you about it soon anyway so this just provides a good place to do so. Anyway I shouldn't be missing anything but it should be minor so it shouldn't be a big issue. I'll try to have it done by next weekend I am hoping.
Sorry and
Thanks,
Oxara

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:55 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Just out of curiosity, where are we at in terms of posting/starting the next round? I know @kat13254 mentioned working on a post in the Discord, but that was a while ago. I know @Saen is busy, and probably others are too, but this is a really cool idea and I'd hate for it to die since we have some great posts so far! :D
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:58 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Thank you so much for the post, @niteowl! I've been meaning to post about my plans to start the next round here, but I kept forgetting to actually say that the last round has ended. If there's anyone who has any last minute posts that they'd like to get up, please send them in - but just let me know before you do so I don't start the next round before then!

I'll try to at least write out a plan for this next round of posts during the upcoming Thanksgiving break, but I'm a little swarmed with assignments right now - so it might take me a few weeks to actually get a post done and up.
mage

queer and here.

The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous