z

Young Writers Society

Bo Wu [DT]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:12 am
Lael says...

*poke* ??
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:41 am
Chaser says...

Seconded.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:52 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ah, yes, so, haha, funny story - I was supposed to post like a month ago, but theeeeen a fun lil' hospital situation happened, which I'm not entirely out of.
I'll avoid gruesome details, as most people don't seem to enjoy those, but let's just say that the good news is that my life's not in danger anymore.
Or, well, at least not for the next, uuuh... twenty years or so? Eh, only if I play my cards right, to be fair. But, I obviously plan to do just that.

Anyway! I could've definitely posted before that happened, but it did participate in making me forget that this SB should be higher in my priorities.
So, there you go. I'll resume working on Yao, now.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:49 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Heya guys, I'm back from an semi-expected hiatus and currently evaluating which of my storybooks, if any, should be continued, and which should be retired. So, I'll propose the question, how many of you guys are still able to participate in this storybook? @tortwag @Lael @Chaser @HazelGrace16

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:22 am
Lael says...

I’m still in.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 am
Chaser says...

Still here
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:12 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I am also here
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

40 Reviews

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:12 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren As for me, well...

"Ah, yes, so, haha, funny story - I was supposed to post like a month ago, but theeeeen a fun lil' hospital situation happened, which I'm not entirely out of.
I'll avoid gruesome details, as most people don't seem to enjoy those, but let's just say that the good news is that my life's not in danger anymore.
Or, well, at least not for the next, uuuh... twenty years or so? Eh, only if I play my cards right, to be fair. But, I obviously plan to do just that.

Anyway! I could've definitely posted before that happened, but it did participate in making me forget that this SB should be higher in my priorities.
So, there you go. I'll resume working on Yao, now."

Pretty much that!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:02 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Alrighty then, I'll keep this SB alive! (Now I gotta find my notes on the plot haha...)
But for now, take your time on that post, @Tortwag. And I'm glad the hospital situation has been resolved for ya. :)

40 Reviews

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:30 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

It hasn't, actually, and it technically never will, but thanks! On that wonderful note, please, do find your plans and enjoy reading through 'em again, m'dear.

NO U
— Carina