Young Writers Society

Dragons of Mystic DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:46 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Huh. How unexpected.

Well, I don't suppose the commitment's an issue since we're allowed to be slow, so I guess the world in itself doesn't fit your style? ← Just asking out of curiosity, as I am a generally curious pup.

That being said, babai, m'dear! Take care, now.
...Oh, no waving emote. Uh...

Mm, that works!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:28 pm
Mageheart says...

Yeah, it's definitely more of the world itself and not the commitment part. I think this storybook is the type of story that's a blast for me to read, but not half as enjoyable to write.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Thanks for your input with the creation, @Magestorrow! Hmm, if you're interested, I could write for Doomwing in addition to Direlight, and then you could make suggestions as you please! (Probably in our DM on Discord, but here would be fine too.) And if you ever change your mind, then you'd be more than welcome to write for Doomwing after all! Whatever your decision, thanks for joining in the first place! Oh, and if you could give us all feedback on our posts, I think that'd be rather helpful.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:04 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Magestorrow Interesting! Too much foreshadowed action? Or drama? Or both?
But yeah, Astral's comment reminds me: so, is Doomwing staying at all just in case, or would you prefer to ERASE HER FROM EXISTENCE or such?
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:08 pm
Mageheart says...

I'm not really sure! I can't quite articulate how I feel, but I have zero motivation for writing this right now.

ERASE HIM FROM EXISTENCE sounds like a good plan, so @AstralHunter doesn't have to write for a character he never intended to write for. :) I can always figure out some other way to rejoin the storybook if I decide I want to write for it again.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:19 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

'Kay! Welp, this sort of answers that.

Oh, you sure? 'Cause if this is temporary, it'll be a lot easier to take back Doomwing if she stays, but eh, you get the final call on this one.

293 Reviews

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:34 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Aaaaactually, I find it amusing that you asked Mage at all whether she wants Doomwing to be erased, because that's not an option. Even if I end up not writing for her, the cast can't afford to have any characters scrapped. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:00 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Oh. :P Well, I guess you're keeping her, then! :)
mage

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:10 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Indeed! Besides, there's so much the rest of us can do with a potential "NPC" character! ;P
— Paul the Apostle

Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee