z

Young Writers Society

We Are Assassins DT

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue May 01, 2018 11:24 am
MariaRowlands says...

Hello fellow assassins in training! Here we can discuss whatever whenever. I will try to be on here as much as possible. My one final rule for this sb is a minimum post limit per day. At least one each day to keep this baby going. Lets have fun!
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed May 02, 2018 1:15 pm
View Likes
Daenyss says...

hey! can I join this?
I'm the most indecisive person you've ever met, so don't expect me to figure out your life for you.

14 Reviews

Wed May 02, 2018 11:09 pm
MariaRowlands says...

@Daenyss Of course! Free for all so long as you are older than 16.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@MariaRowlands I'm pretty sure the age limit wouldn't be much of an issue, considering how easily it can be broken over on the internet, but interesting to know you're going for a darker side for this SB, m'dear.
That being said, hellooooo! I have submitted a Character Template waiting for your approval, as I have... *chuckle* something I'd like to test, with this idea of yours.

That also being said, here's a question! what are your personal plans for this SB, m'dear? It seems to be placed in the real world, and the characters apparently need to meet in Australia, but d'you already have a specific plotline in mind?

Another one being: This isn't an RP, but rather, an SB - which means that having a post each day means having a lot less story-building, which sorta defies the idea of Storybooks in general. So, isn't a post a day a bit too much to handle, considering how busy everyone's bound to become before Summer ends?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

14 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2018 2:52 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

Good point. I made that rule for those who have the time to. Im a full time worker and still plan on doing a post per day and i have joined other sbs in the past that have died due to nobody posting anymore. As to where this is headed, Australia is just a starting point for group assassinations. From there everyone can branch out. Some may snap and kill their handlers and others might rather head out on their own. My character Caroline has a plot line. I am already writing her story. I just need more inspiration. Everyone else has their own goals they can meet. The darkness in this sb is how much blood and gore there will be. I am allowing anything from slicing throats to burning someone alive in acid. Torture will be in there too. There will be no holding back.

40 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2018 6:13 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@MariaRowlands Well, depending on your job, being a full-time worker makes it possible, m'dear, and even then it depends on, y'know, life organization in general.

Although, unfortunately, many members of Storybooks are still students who just finished high school, are learning to get organized and have a much harsher train of life becauuuuuse university is annoying in that department. *chuckle* unfortunately, that tends to destroy the possibility for one post a day, but hey, you have specified that it's only for those who can, now, so, it's all good.

Yay for grouped assassinations! I have a plotline for my dear Sheena as well, or at least, it's starting to be made. Should be fun to be each other's creative juice, like, members of the SB in general.
Ah, and this explains that. No holding back? No holding back, then. Thanks for the clarifications, m'dear! That helps a lot.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

14 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2018 7:12 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

We will start the sb once we have 2 more people. There is no limit to how many can join but id rather 6 or 8 before we start.

40 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2018 7:44 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Right. Eeeeh, we'd probably want to stay locked at 6 to 8 - anymore could be a challenge to manage, but well, that decision depends on you, of course.

Oh, and in case nobody joins by the end of this week, we can always start! SBs do tend to attract attention when they begin their activity. We can always summarize things for newcomers if they feel lost about anything. *chuckle* wouldn't be my first time doing so.

14 Reviews

Fri May 18, 2018 6:21 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

That's an excellent idea. I'll give it until Monday and do my first post then. Does everyone have an idea of where they want to start? My Caroline will start in Manhatten, her hometown.

40 Reviews

Fri May 18, 2018 2:35 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

My lil' Cherry is starting in Japan! Well, it's in her profile, really, but yeah. She'll be taking a plane - or several - to reach Australia.

14 Reviews

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:24 pm
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

I apologise for the lateness. I shall be posting later today. Work has been hellish and I've had an inspection for home so I have only just gotten the time to complete my post.

40 Reviews

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:33 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@MariaRowlands Welcome back, m'dear! Oooh, funny you mentioned - my own post for Cherry is almost complete! I was planning to use that to bring some life here just in case, but heeey, looks like you'll be doing that first!

Lovely. Can't wait for your post!

40 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@MariaRowlands Done with the post, m'dear! 'Twas quite fun to write, considering the tiny little amount of TOTALLY SOCIALLY AND MORALLY WRONG I put in it XD

Nothing that can't be handled, obviously. Happy readin'!

Oh, and @Chaser, @Vellichor, the path is clear for y'all!

14 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:10 pm
MariaRowlands says...

We need to have everyone's first posts done before we can get the ball rolling. That was absolutely awesome @Tortwag and I look forward to reading everyone else's introduction.

40 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:58 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@MariaRowlands Glad you liked it, m'dear!

Yes, indeed! Hopefully, these posts are still in the works - Life tends to get in the way. @Vellichor, @Chaser, you guys doin' fine?

If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver