View Likes
kat13254 says...

Posted!
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:21 am
AliceinBluue says...

Got my post up! @EthanHoover if I got Lux wrong, let me know and I'll change it up!!!

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:50 pm
Elfboy says...

@AliceinBluue looks great!
"What is grief, if not love persevering?"

--Vision

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:05 pm
Europa says...

Hey sorry guys. My internet was out for a bit. I'll be working on my post, but if anyone wants to go before me then don't wait.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:09 am
Elfboy says...

So, now that we're mostly done with the crash sequence, about how long are we planning to wait until we meet up? Are we going to get together and work on a unified goal soon, or just wander about in this strange new world for awhile?
"What is grief, if not love persevering?"

--Vision

45 Reviews

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:14 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Hey guys. So, I'm afraid I have a bit of sad news.

I've decided to become permanatly less active on Young writers society, to the point where I'm no longer able to manage this storybook.

I'm sorry to have to back out on you guys like this, but I feel like I kind of have to for a number of different reasons.

First off, there's my schooling. Junior year is well under way for me, and most of the time I'm just to busy to take the time to even log in. There's also family responsibilities, which I'm not going to go into.

Most importantly, I want to take more time to focus on my main solo project, as well as my poetry for my Arts course. I really only do storybooks for enjoyment, and right now, they're just not as fun for me as they once were. I want to spend more time on my writing outside the site, because honestly I'm just feeling more connected to it right now.

@Chaser, I'd like you to take the wheel as the main manager for this SB. I know I'm leaving it in capable hands. I will continue to write for Ivy and Dawn, but their posts will likely be very few and far between. If anyone wants to post for them as well, they can.

Again, so sorry to just drop out on you guys, but I hope to still at least remain partially active, and I know you amazing group of writers will create an amazing story from this.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:56 am
Chaser says...

I understand completely. Best of luck in your studies, and we await your triumphant return.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:47 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Chaser I had a dream last night that I was reading Damocles in book form. Oddly enough my subconscious has your writing style down pat...

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:48 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

Assimilation is nearly complete. Soon the whole world will write exactly like me.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:24 am
Europa says...

Hooray! I had time to get a post up! Hopefully now we can get the ball rolling again!

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca