z

Young Writers Society

The Pegasus Project [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun May 20, 2018 9:30 pm
Mageheart says...

...It did, now that I'm looking back it. I'm not sure why I forgot about it! I'll go change my post then, and keep that in mind for the next round of posts. Thanks for pointing that out to me, Raiden!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 pm
Mageheart says...

Wonderful post, @corvidconvalescence! I apologize for how long it took for me to comment on it. I love how you wrote Clarice going about her day - it was more in depth than mine usually are, so I was pretty impressed!

Who wants to go next?
mage

queer and here.

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 am
View Likes
Que says...

I'm hoping to get a chance to post next week! I'm balancing travel and LMS right now, but hopefully the latter of those two will be over shortly. XD
Parlez-vous français?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:07 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Just posting in here to give you guys a little reminder that this storybook still exists! @Querencia, how is your post coming along?
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry to bother you again, but how is your post coming along @Querencia?
mage

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:25 pm
View Likes
AliceinBluue says...

Hey! Just letting you guys know that the first half of my post is finished! The second half should be finished if not tonight then by tomorrow, so it should be going up soon!!!

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:21 pm
View Likes
Que says...

Oh sorry @Saen, I meant to respond the first time but forgot! I'm at a camp right now, but since LMS is (finally) done, I should have it up by Sunday/Monday-ish if that's okay. :)
Parlez-vous français?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:53 am
View Likes
AliceinBluue says...

Alright! my post is up!!! The second part of the story didn't end up quite as long as I was originally intending so i might go back through and add a few details later(?). But so yeah!! XD

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:05 pm
Mageheart says...

It looks great, @AliceinBluee!
mage

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:18 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Saen, @Kanome, @Querencia, @corvidconvalescence, @RaidenCheese, @AliceinBluue

Storybook: The Pegasus Project

The Challenge: The story begins!

As the it says above, the story has officially begun! The first part of this challenge is to include your character going about their daily life; it gives the other participants a good idea of what your character is like and makes the transition from that life to living in Atlantis more meaningful. A second, crucial part of the challenge is having your character explore Atlantis, seeing that it's going to be their home for the rest of the story.

Completion Time: seven posts

Credits Awarded: You can receive up to four credits; one for posting, one for including your character's daily life, one for having your character explore Atlantis after waking up in ones of its bedrooms and one for having your post be at least seven hundred words.

The challenge has expired! Good luck with the next one.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Your post looks wonderful, @Querencia! Now that your post is up, we just need @Kanome to post. Since it's looking more and more likely that we're not going to be able to get our hands on a technician character, I'm going to make it so each of our characters can also be knowledgeable on that subject as well as their original specialty.
mage

queer and here.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

@Saen I shall submit my post when I wake up in the morning. I just got back from vacation.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:10 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Great news, everyone! We have another character to add to the story. @ChristenedPages will be writing for the technician - which means we finally have full cast! I'm really excited for the plot to actually start off, and I'm sure you guys are going to have a blast now that's even more of us.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:09 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Kanome, I'm really sorry to bother you, but will you be able to get your post up today? I want to move the story along soon, and I already have some things in mind for the next round of posts. If you're unable to post in the near future, @ChristenedPages could post before you.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:57 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I know I mentioned this over on the discord server, but I really loved your post, @ChristenedPages! I can't wait for Sadie to find a group of friends with the other characters in this storybook.

@Kanome, I'm sorry to bug you again, but will you be able to get a post up soon? You're the last person who needs to post for this round of posts, and then we can finally get into all the juicy plot stuff I have planned.

Speaking of my plans, this next series of posts should follow part of the Stargate: Atlantis story. Our guys are going to do a little investigating, and eventually end up visiting another planet called Athos. It's there that we'll meet a really important NPC - her name is Teyla Emmagan, and she's actually one of the characters from SGA! Here's a picture of her down below, and I'll be adding information about her to this DT when we actually meet her.

Everyone else excited? I know I am!

mage

queer and here.

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda