z

Young Writers Society

The Pegasus Project [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu May 03, 2018 9:19 am
Mageheart says...

Both Jere and Clove look wonderful! I can't wait to see them in action when the storybook actually starts.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 03, 2018 5:45 pm
View Likes
Corvid says...

Alright, I've submitted my CP! If there's anything I need to change please let me know (tbh the backstory is a bit wild, but i can tone it done if y'all want.)
"yeet"
- albert einstein

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 pm
Mageheart says...

Clarice looks great, @corvidconvalescence!
mage

queer and here.

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Mon May 07, 2018 3:16 pm
View Likes
Que says...

I submitted my CP! Sorry that it took so long, @saentiel — hopefully everything looks alright. :)
Parlez-vous français?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 07, 2018 9:28 pm
Mageheart says...

Don't worry about it, @Querencia! Everything about Henry looks perfect.

@LittleLee and @RaidenCheese, would you be able to get your characters up by the end of the week?
mage

queer and here.

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Wed May 09, 2018 1:29 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Female's fine?
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 pm
Mageheart says...

A female character is definitely fine, @LittleLee!
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 12, 2018 2:18 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Right now we're just waiting on @LittleLee to make his character, but the first round of posts shouldn't require us knowing everything about the other characters. For anyone in Aeyis, the storybook I made before this one, you'll be familiar with what I'm going to do for this - we'll post about our characters' daily lives and then transition into them waking up in Atlantis.

I'll go over it in more detail tomorrow, but I'm really excited to kick this off with all of you!

mage

queer and here.

278 Reviews

Sat May 12, 2018 1:25 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Asha A'zonal
Description: Around 5 1/2 feet tall, muscular, dark green eyes with flecks of gold in them. Generally light brown skin, black, silken hair let loose.
She wears green and blue clothing, and a circlet of enchanted wood as well as an intricately engraved silver ring. She's quite young, around twenty. She has a large hunting knife strapped to her light gold belt, and has a slender bow hanging across her back along with a quiver of goose-feather arrows.

278 Reviews

Sat May 12, 2018 1:27 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

@Saen I can't post once I'm in school, so maybe I should leave?
I'm really sorry...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm
Mageheart says...

If you can't post, it might be best for you to leave, @LittleLee. But I have a couple of other roles in mind for the future, so if you ever find that you want to post and have the time to, I can help you make a character then.
mage

queer and here.

278 Reviews

Sat May 12, 2018 3:33 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

Thanks... I'm really, really sorry...

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 12, 2018 9:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I apologize in advance for how long this post is going to be, but I have a lot of things that I want to cover about this storybook.

The first post is up, as well as the first challenge! My post follows the same format that I hope all of you choose to follow, and it's the format you'll see referenced in the challenge. All of you should have been tagged when I posted it. But, just in case you didn't and for posterity, here's the challenge.

The Challenge: The story begins!

As the it says above, the story has officially begun! The first part of this challenge is to include your character going about their daily life; it gives the other participants a good idea of what your character is like and makes the transition from that life to living in Atlantis more meaningful. A second, crucial part of the challenge is having your character explore Atlantis, seeing that it's going to be their home for the rest of the story.

Completion Time: seven posts

Credits Awarded: You can receive up to four credits; one for posting, one for including your character's daily life, one for having your character explore Atlantis after waking up in ones of its bedrooms and one for having your post be at least seven hundred words.

Basically, our characters are going about their normal lives. They go to bed, and, when they wake up, they're in one of Atlantis' many bedrooms. They do some exploring and eventually end up in the control room. That's where our characters will meet as a whole for the first time, but feel free to have them already know each other before they interact there! The nature of this round of posts means that you don't technically have to post, but I would love if you do.

As an unrelated side note, please don't worry about leaving, @LittleLee! I completely understand and I wish you the best of luck with school. That does mean we're looking for another participant again, so try to get your friends interested, you guys, if you think they'd enjoy being a part of it! I'll also try finding someone to fill our technician spot. We don't have to worry about it too much at the moment because we can always get whoever claims that spot to post last.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 pm
Mageheart says...

Awesome first post, @RaidenCheese! Peter already seem likes a great character when you write him; I can't wait to see how you gets around in this world. Could you just change it so they're not underwater? They're above water, but Peter should be able to see the water from the window.

Who can post next?
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun May 20, 2018 9:27 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

But but
Didn't the thing
The post before your post
Say they were underwater?
And then
Then when they met up or something
The place would rise?
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

"I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life"
— ShadowVyper