8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 pm
RaidenCheese says...

Ooooo~
Spicy
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:42 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Ooooh, intrigue!

Can't wait til every one has their introductions done and we can move onto the plot :)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:10 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

Oml I love this sb reading what you all have posted ;D Wish I had seen the plot before it was full :(
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 am
View Likes
Nobunaga says...

Got half my post written today but I'll have to finish up tomorrow. After that will we be fast forwarding to the first day on the ship?
"Be the butthole" - Lareine, 2018

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

@Nobunaga - yep once everyone has their introductions posted. I'll try do the first one on the ship and then after that I don't really mind regarding posting order etc.!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

51 Reviews

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:40 pm
Nobunaga says...

I hope that was okay!

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:05 am
Elinor says...

Hey @Sheyren, two questions. I thought you said he was going to go by the other guy's name so I did my post based on that.

Sheyren wrote:Cherri is the real name of my character, but in the interview he'll go by the other guy's name.

I can change my post, it's not an issue. Might make more sense anyhow if he's just stolen the guys credentials.

Also, if you haven't seen it you should watch Mutiny on the Bounty. I imagine Ellis and Cherri would have a similar relationship dynamic. The real story it's based on is kinda wild.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:03 am
View Likes
Elinor says...

@Sheyren and I were thinking it would be fun if, once we get sailing, Ellis started quietly planning a mutiny. The question is, how successful would she be and who would be on what side?

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

51 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:53 am
View Likes
Nobunaga says...

/chanting/ Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny!

But Clec is a good bean - or is trying to be - so I don't see him joining one. But, he does have a great sense for danger coughanxietycough so if other members start acting suspicious he'll be on top of it.

Ah I'm having so many ideas now!

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:45 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Fletch will be Littlefinger-esque, constantly switching sides and trying to control her own fate at the expense of everybody else.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Jay would honestly not want to pick a side, but she would probably end up being on the side of not-mutiny. She can be persuaded though, but most of it depends on the situation and how much she trusts the others and to what extent for each person.
also post is coming soon
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:44 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I think Nicole will prefer to avoid as much violence as possible. She'll be undecided at the beginning; she can be persuaded to join either side, I think. (Like Jay, depends on whom she's friends with/trusts)

It'll be tough for her because this is the first time she's going to do something that may *really* lead to her own disaster.
always daydreaming, always clumsy

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:58 am
View Likes
Sujana says...

If mutiny WERE to happen, and if Hui were to hear of it, he'd be a bit excited because he's experienced very few mutinies in his time, but also he knows how much harm it could inflict on the unsuspecting members, so he'd probably warn them of the consequences. Otherwise? He would still cook, whoever's in charge. If you ask him pretty please he might be willing to lend an explosive or two from his collection.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss