Morph [DT]

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:28 am
View Likes
lemonboi says...

I'll reserve the hamster!

Powers with be Earth-related.
Last edited by lemonboi on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:36 am
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Thanks for joining @emolemon! c: Your spot has been reserved. Hm, I'm not sure. I'm going to say yes, it is exotic, for now, sorry! Try to aim more for common animals and pets even. I can give you examples if you need it. Also, don't forget you need to choose your power(water, light and anything else that's elemental you can think of that's not already taken)
For the character descriptions, fill out the character template I put in the first post and post it in the storybook on the side where it says "Characters" and "Create new character". Please take your time though. c: I'll post my own in a little bit so you can see what I'm looking for.

With Lems joining, we're pretty much filled up! c: I'm super excited to start, but please take you time creating your cps. I'll get mine own up in a bit.
I'd also like to ping everybody(@Lael @AlyTheBookworm @Thundahguy @emolemon) and remind them to subscribe(if you haven't already) so you don't miss anything. I'm sure questions will arise, so feel no hesitation to toss them at me. I have all the answers! lol jk I may also have to throw some ideas around to see what you guys like and don't like. I really want to involve you guys a bunch! c:
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

102 Reviews

Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:46 am
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Omg a hamster is so cute! I am sorry to say but earth powers are already taken.

And my cp will be up Sunday as I won't be on over the weekend.
she/her please <3

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:53 am
View Likes
lemonboi says...

Okay...

WHAT KIND OF POWERS IS A HAMSTER SUPPOSED TO HAVE
WATERMELLON POWERS?

excuse me *clears throat* um...

I feel like Lloyd from Ninjago...

YOU HAVE THE POWER OF GREEEN

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:50 am
View Likes
Que says...

This looks so cool @TheBlueCat !

Unfortunately, I'm currently writing for both Story A Week and Last Man Standing, all-consuming programs which keep me on track. :,) I would totally join, but I don't think I'd have enough time to be properly committed to doing a storybook. Let me know if you make another one some time, especially in the summer months!
Parlez-vous français?

102 Reviews

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:58 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

@Querencia It's totally okay, and I'm glad it looks cool! I'm kinda planning another one, so I'll let you know when that happens(it'll probably be in the summer)! c:

@emolemon You don't need to choose your power right now, just know that if someone else joins your choice might be taken!

Working on my cp, so it will be up soon! :D
she/her please <3

102 Reviews

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:40 pm
TheBlueCat says...

My cp is up! Also, @AlyTheBookworm, your cp has been approved. Also, how'd you make that picture? Just wondering because I would love to make one for Amber and maybe the rest of the cast. c:
Oops, need to add a quick thing. I understand your character doesn't like/want to fight, but could you give her a weapon related to or part of her power?

A little thought, could we all have our characters as first-borns or only children? If not, it may make something a touch harder for me. Don't worry, it'll make sense later ;)
she/her please <3

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:43 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

I painted the picture in photoshop. I was actually doing free art requests on another site atm, so I wouldn't mind making portraits of your characters if you want. :D

I know the story is set in modern times so I wasn't sure what kinds of weapons were appropriate. (Like.. Erica probably wouldn't have or know how to use a sword) So I made it so that she knows how to shoot a gun. Or do you mean some kind of magical attack?

Edit: I just read your cp and I think I know what you mean by weapon now. I edited my cp.

102 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:20 am
TheBlueCat says...

That would be awesome! c:
I was kinda heading for more medieval weapons for this. Oh yeah, most of them probably won't know how to use a weapon, but they will be taught. And it is slightly magical. I'm glad you see what I mean.
she/her please <3

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:03 am
View Likes
Lael says...

I submitted my CP. So... are they using weapons while in human form? Because I'm not sure how a little bird would use a bow and arrows. xD
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:06 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

Am I able to join?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

102 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:10 pm
TheBlueCat says...

@Lael Yeah, most likely the same with the powers too.

@Kanome Of course! c: Please choose your animal and power. If you need options, I can give you some.

All the submitted cps have been approved! c:
she/her please <3

351 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:30 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

@TheBlueCat what about rabbit with lightning power?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

102 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:44 pm
TheBlueCat says...

I'm not quite sure about the lightning since we already have a character with light power. I'll think about it :)
she/her please <3

351 Reviews

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:47 pm
View Likes
Kanome says...

What power would you recommend then? I'll take whatever you got c:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

"Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life."
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening