z

Young Writers Society

Morph [DT]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu May 03, 2018 12:05 am
View Likes
Lael says...

I'm here, I'm just extremely busy. I'll get a post in after next week, because I'm going to be taking AP tests then. When that's over, I'll have more time to devote to this. Thanks for the patience, everyone.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Thu May 03, 2018 4:26 am
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

It's been a month. Don't wanna rush you but.. :O

Edit: NVM! Posted before Lael replied. Please ignore.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Thu May 03, 2018 12:57 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

It's cool all! I know the school year is ending quickly, so I figured most everyone will be free again! Beside, I've been too busy to write my own post... >.<
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

81 Reviews

Sun May 13, 2018 7:24 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Hello! Just wanted to say that my post will probably have to wait a little longer. I'm really sorry, but my teachers suddenly gave a lot of projects that will be due at the beginning of next week. I didn't forget about this and I started writing my post already, just so you guys know.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun May 13, 2018 7:29 pm
View Likes
lemonboi says...

No problem! Idk what the others think, but I'm cool with waiting! Grades and stuff are super important so I get where you're coming from good luck on the projects!!!!!!! X)

102 Reviews

Sun May 13, 2018 7:48 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Hey, we're all good! c: I don't mind waiting at all and still haven't found the time to write up my own post. School can be such a pain but I get it and besides, it's almost over! Good luck @Lael!
she/her please <3

102 Reviews

Wed May 23, 2018 1:15 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Yay! Your post is awesome @Lael! c: I will *hopefully* be getting up my post later. This next round is going to be tricky, but the basics is that your character will maybe try to see if they can experiment with their power/morph and then we need to start gathering the squad, so that will be interesting on how that goes. We all go to the same school at least. Why don't we strike up a little brainstorming session on how this is going to work?
she/her please <3

102 Reviews

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:57 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

*replies 1 million years later*
IM SO SORRY FRENDS
I MIGHT HAVE DIED A LITTLE but I will be back with more story or SO HELP ME I'm going to be a sad cat
but oof writing is still hard ahh
she/her please <3

102 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Hey, so uh, anyone still alive to get this going again? I'm like finally not dead so I can get that million year old post up finally if you guys still want to do this c:
she/her please <3

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:52 pm
View Likes
AlyTheBookworm says...

I was always sad that this SB sort of died since the idea is really fun- so if anyone else is interested, I wouldn't mind continuing the story. :)

(Or maybe start a new SB and see if any new people would be interested? Whatever you guys want to do is fine by me.)

81 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:31 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I'm really sorry to say that I've lost my inspiration for this. If you guys end up wanting to continue this, just go ahead and pretend Aidan doesn't exist, since I only made one post.

102 Reviews

Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:59 pm
TheBlueCat says...

@AlyTheBookworm Awesome ^-^ I think we'll see who is still interested and then invite some new people to fill the old spots.

@Lael That's perfectly okay! I'm glad you joined, even if only for a little bit. <3
she/her please <3

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:59 pm
Rydia says...

Hi All, this storybook has now been locked and moved to the archives due to there being no activity in the last three months. This doesn't mean it has to stay here though and if you'd like to rally and give it another go, please let any storybook moderator know and we'll move it back for you!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda