Reviews: 8
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:41 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

Will do, no problemo @Tortwag
Might get one up in a few hours depending on how life goes too
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:12 pm
Mageheart says...

@RaidenCheese, how's your post coming along?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:11 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

yes.
(i've been really busy im sorry -- if i have time tomorrow i'll do it but i really dont know anymore)
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 pm
Mageheart says...

Hey, @RaidenCheese! Will you be able to get your post up soon? I know you've been busy, but I'm starting to think that it might just be best for us to start the next arc. I should be able to get my post up in the next few weeks if you're not able to get one up before then, but I just wanted to check before I went ahead and did that.
mage

queer and here.

8 Reviews

Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:41 pm
View Likes
RaidenCheese says...

Okay how about this, @magestorrow:
You write your post at your own pace and if i don't finish mine before you're done with yours you post it anyway?
I'm cool as a cucumber
Even if I'm in a pickle

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:12 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey, @TinkerTwaggy, @Lael, @AliceinBluue, @soundofmind, @RaidenCheese, @PrincessInk and @Featherstone!

I plan on getting my post written and up by the end of this weekend, but I have something to keep you occupied in the meantime...

...I finally wrote up a plan for this round of posts! I'll admit that I was just winging most of it, but I ended up liking it more than I expected. I hope you guys like it too - we're finally going to be scratching some of the lore. It also should give us some quality bonding time between our characters, since I don't think they'd be too open about their personal lives while roleplaying.

Since my username changed, my pad has a different link now. But if you don't want to check it out on the first page of this DT, here's your handy dandy link! Check out what lies in store for our hearty band of heroes, and make sure to claim a spot.

I'm really excited for this storybook to start going again. <3
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:31 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

It looks like I beat you to posting, @RaidenCheese. :)

If you guys haven't checked it out already, there's a new challenge up for this arc! I hope you guys are all as excited as I am. I wanted to keep it simple since I'm sure most of us have forgotten what exactly we had in mind for our characters, and hopefully this round will give us a chance to work that out.

The last time I checked, no one had claimed the posts in the pad, so please go do that as soon as you have the chance! The sooner we figure out the order of posts, we can start planning and collabing on posts.
mage

queer and here.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:49 am
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I'd like to let you know that I'll have to drop out of this. I'm really sorry, but I spy that I will get very busy in the coming months thanks to school (mainly AP tests in May!) and my own writing and blogging. This busyness has already begun.

Still, this was really fun, and I'm very thankful that I had a chance to participate!
always daydreaming, always clumsy

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:07 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I completely understand, @PrincessInk! I'll set Ellen to a NPC for now. If you ever want to return to the storybook, you'll always be welcome to write for her again. <3
mage

queer and here.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:55 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I claimed a post (it's not the very next one tho ahsdkjdlhgf) and read the outline for the next round of posts!!! I love it a lot!! IM eXCITEd
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@TinkerTwaggy, @AliceinBluue, @RaidenCheese and @Featherstone, please go check out the plot posted on WFP and claim a spot as soon as you can. <3 We don't have anyone up for the next post yet, and we need it claimed before we can get the story moving again.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hey everyone!

I know this storybook hasn't been all that active lately, so I wanted to remind you that it's still running. If you haven't claimed a spot for the next post arc, please do so! If you have, thank you very, very much - I really appreciate it.

(We still need someone to post next, so it would be awesome if you could claim that spot.)
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Didn't forget this one! I had already claimed my thing at the time of the first reminder, but since I had already posted recently (so to speak), I couldn't really do much.
Oh, the thing I claimed was the shopping merchant, by the way.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:22 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The Story Returns

The Adventurers

Roll Call!

@Magestorrow, @Featherstone, @TinkerTwaggy, @RaidenCheese, @AliceinBluue, @PrincessInk, @Lael and @soundofmind.

The Challenge

Arc III: Riken and the Shrine

After a semi-hiatus, Aeyis has returned! It's time for our gang of reluctant adventurers to go on their first journey - and only time will tell if they're ready for the task.

Completion Time

Eight Posts

Credits Awarded

One point can be gained by posting, and you can claim one more easy point by having your post be at least six hundred words. Since this arc is all about some prime bonding time between our characters during their journey, you can gain one point by having your character acknowledge other ones in your post, and can get one point by having them actually talk with them. You can get a bonus point if that other character reveals something important about their life - so don't be afraid to collaborate with the other writers in the storybook!

In total, you can get five points.

This challenge has expired! May it rest here forever, remembered for its brief contribution to the story.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:50 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Hello again!

I'm starting to suspect that the spots that have been claimed are the only spots that'll get claimed, so what do you want to do about the ones that haven't been? I was thinking that combining them into other posts might be a good idea, especially if we skim over some parts and focus on the major points you guys signed up for. I could also go over them again and see which ones can be taken out entirely, since some of them were definitely more filler-esque than anything else.

If we do go that route, it looks like @TinkerTwaggy will be next. Are you okay with that, Tort?
mage

queer and here.

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11